- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $76.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Weston Pro-2300 Commercial Grade Stainless Steel Vacuum Sealer (65-0201), Double Piston Pump, Pro-2300 (Stainless Steel)
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Stainless Steel, Steel|
|Color||Pro-2300 (Stainless Steel)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15.3 x 23 x 9 inches|
|Item Weight||22 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powerful, pro-performance; Heavy duty construction and 935 watts of power make this vacuum sealer powerful
- Quick and easy; Just press start; Double piston pump seal bar finishes the job fast; It’s the perfect tool for preserving your prized catch or preparing your garden vegetables for freezing
- Seals through moisture; Extra wide, 5 millimeters seal bar creates a solid, dependable seal every time; Seal wild game, fish and more
- Manual seal mode; Allows control over the amount of vacuum pressure for soft delicate foods
- Fits a variety of bag sizes; Extra-long 15 inches (38 centimeters) seal bar means you can seal up to 15 inches across; Compatible with food saver and Ziploc bags
- Designed for continuous use; Fan cooled motor designed specifically for continuous, repetitive use without overheating
- Food saver and Ziploc are the registered trademarks of Sunbeam products and S.C. Johnson and son respectively; Use of the marks does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the mark owners
Frequently bought together
Customers also search
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The mission of Weston is to fuel a movement of food traditionalists with enduring, well-built products needed for a self-sustaining approach to food. Weston develops, markets, and distributes appliances and accessories under the proprietary Weston brand and private label brands. Products are designed for hunters, gardeners and food enthusiasts who have a passion for farm-to-table and field-to-table foods.
Weston Pro-2300 Commercial Grade Stainless Steel Vacuum Sealer with Double Piston Pump
The powerful fan-cooled motor is designed for continuous, repetitive use without overheating.
The durable stainless steel design and is perfect for bulk foods, leftovers, or safeguarding valuable items from moisture. You can seal a whole chicken or 2 racks of ribs. The double-piston pump creates strong 5mm wide seals at the push of a button. The pump draws up to 28" HG vacuum strength during the sealing process. Use the manual option for more control when sealing soft or delicate items. The 10 amp fuse is easy to access and the cord completely detaches to reduce countertop clutter.
- Extra-long 16" and 5mm wide seal bar fit a variety of bags
- Simple one-touch operation makes it easy to seal anything
- Transparent lid makes it easy to align bags and monitor the stages of sealing
- Powerful, durable motor is fan-cooled for repetitive use, 935 Watts
- Creates strong, wide seals
Preserve venison and other game meats, beef, pork, poultry, fish, and produce longer than traditional methods with the Weston Pro-2300 Commercial Grade Stainless Steel Vacuum Sealer.
Extra-long, extra wide seal bar
The extra-long seal bar means you can use a variety of vacuum sealer bags or customize your bag size, up to 16" (38 cm) across. The wide 5mm heat bar creates strong, wide seals. Seal a whole chicken or 2 racks of ribs.
Powerful, durable motor is fan-cooled for repetitive use
935 Watts of power provides all the sealing and heating power you need for fast easy, sealing. The fan-cooled motor is designed specifically for continuous, repetitive use without overheating. This machine is both versatile and dependable.
Fuse is easy to access and cord detaches
This vacuum sealer has convenient features like a 10 amp fuse that's easy to access and a 6' detachable power cord.
Simple one-touch operation
Preserves foods with the touch of a button, or use the manual option for more control when sealing soft or delicate foods. Powerful double-piston pump seal bar finishes the job fast, sealing bags with strong, airtight seals that are 5mm wide. The pump draws up to 28" HG vacuum strength when sealing.
Compare with similar items
The stainless steel pro-2300 has everything you need in a vacuum sealer speed: With a powerful double piston pump and seal bar to finish the job in half the time. Flexibility: The extra-long, 15" seal bar means you can seal a variety of vacuum sealer bag sizes up to 15" wide. Power: With 935 watts of power, this is one of the most powerful chamber sealers on the market. It even seals through moisture dependability: an extra wide, 5mm seal bar creates a solid, dependable seal every time. Durability: The fan cooled motor is designed specifically for continuous, repetitive use without overheating. Led lights monitor the stages of the sealing process. There are two seal modes depending on the type of sealing you are doing. The automatic mode has a simple one-touch operation, while the manual seal mode allows you to control the amount of vacuum pressure when sealing soft foods or delicate objects. The transparent acrylic lid makes it easy to align the bag perfectly for sealing. The power cord is detachable, and fits within a convenient storage compartment.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Finally get it back after $300 worth of food is spoiled or cured meet is over dried. Had to throw away food. Dec 28, I finally try to re-seal using their provided bags and same problem occurs, vaccum works, no seal! I call support and phone line is down due to technical difficulties... I sent an email. As of today Jan 3rd, I have no response.
I feel totally ripped off buying a commercial grade product specifically for reliability and am put through this headache of an experience. I also own a Weston meat grinder (no problems), but overall my experience with the brand has been the worst brand experience I've had... worse than airlines which is saying a lot.
Wish I bought a cheap $50 vac packer and would not have a problem replacing it every year or so. If Weston wants to make this right, I may change my review. I'm about to write to BBB.
By ontario JJ on February 11, 2018
The Weston sealer is amazing! The sealer is able to make a 1/4" wide seal even with oil in the sealing area. The machine requires a short cool down period between seals (average of about 5 seconds), but can seal 50-60 bags without overheating. It's considerably larger and heavier than the FoodSaver sealers I have, but I value the reliability of the seal over any weight/space issues. The price is what kept me from buying this sealer earlier, but it is worth every penny. This one sealer is replacing my other two FoodSaver sealers.
I vacuum seal about 50-60 bags of oilier cooked meat about every 3 months, so I'll provide an update as I'm able to use the sealer more.
The unit does not adequately remove air when sealing moist meat and fish.
The motor that drives the vacuum sealer only runs for 2 or 3 seconds.
To get it to run longer--which is necessary if you wish to extract most air before freezing (the whole reason one buys a vacuum sealer) you must trick
the machine into thinking it has not established an adequate seal.
To do this, you must cut little strips of 2 sided vacuum bags and place them across a "corner" of the oval seal
insert the bag that you are trying to seal.
the machine will run until you remove one of the strips from the corner. --while maintaining downward pressure on the lid.
This may work approximately 50% of the time if you leave 2 minutes between running the motor.
Any faster, and the strip will not heat adequately to seal your bag--regardless of whether it is a weston bag or anything else on the market.
Why must I develop an elaborate workaround for a product that I spent close to $400 on?
better question: How much do I need to spend in order to get a sealer that does the following:
1. Extracts all air before sealing
2. Is capable of establishing a durable seal every 60 seconds.
If you would like to do either of the following, do not purchase this unit. I thought $400 would be enough but clearly it is not.
Top reviews from other countries
Ya checamos el video y estamos haciendo todo correcto
Con quien nos podemos comunicar para que nos oriente