Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Weston Pro-2300 Stainless Steel Vacuum Sealer” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 66% off the $970.05 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Weston Pro-2300 Stainless Steel Vacuum Sealer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stainless steel
- 935 watts (120 volts, 60 Hz)
- Rapid vacuum & seal time
- Transparent lid for bag alignment
- Manual mode for sharp, delicate or moist foods
- Countertop vacuum sealer keeps food fresh 5 to 6 times longer
- Auto mode for one-touch operation or manual mode for a custom seal
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Keep foods fresher longer and prevent freezer burn with the powerful Weston Pro-2300 Vacuum Sealer. With its heavy-duty construction and top of the line performance it is the perfect tool for preserving your prized catch or preparing your garden vegetables for freezing.
With its powerful, double piston pump seal bar, the Weston Pro-2300 Vacuum Sealer finishes the job fast. It has 935 watts of power and an extra-long seal bar so foods and other items are sealed with a solid, dependable closure every time.
The Weston Pro-2300 Vacuum Sealer is powerful but still easy to use. For most items, just press start. However, if you’re sealing soft or more delicate foods, there is a manual control option allowing you to set the pressure. In addition, the stainless steel sealer has a transparent acrylic lid that helps with perfect bag alignment while sealing and LED lights allow you to monitor the stages of the sealing process. Whether you’re processing wild game or preserving dehydrated fruits, get professional results with the Weston Pro-2300 Vacuum Sealer.
- Powerful, double piston pump seal bar finishes the job fast. Pump draws up to 28' Hg vacuum strength
- With 935 watts (120 volts, 60 Hz) of power
- Extra wide, 5mm seal bar creates a solid, dependable seal every time. Even seals through moisture
- Extra-long 15" (38 cm) seal bar means you can seal a variety of vacuum sealer bags, up to 15" across
- Fan cooled motor designed specifically for continuous, repetitive use without overheating
Safeguard Your Possessions
The Weston Pro-2300 Vacuum Sealer can do more than just preserve your foods. Rare coins, silver or other valuables can be kept safe from air and moisture when placed in airtight storage. The sealer easily stores them in airtight packaging for safe keeping.
Extra-long Seal Bar
Lets you seal a variety of bags, up to 15 inch. Seal everything from snack servings to larger bags with multiple items. Even fits a whole turkey or ham.
Manual Seal Mode
Allows control over the amount of vacuum pressure for soft delicate foods.
Top of the Line Performance
Strong vacuum and 935 watts of power make this chamber vacuum sealer powerful.
Extend the Shelf Life of Your Foods
Extend the shelf life of your foods with the Weston Pro-2300 Vacuum Sealer. Sealing fresh fruits and vegetables before putting them in the refrigerator or freezer can extend shelf life. Meats, fish, coffee beans, cheese, breads, all can have extended shelf or freezer life once sealed.
About Weston Brands
The mission of Weston is to fuel a movement of food traditionalists with enduring, well-built products needed for a self-sustaining approach to food. Weston develops, markets, and distributes appliances and accessories under the proprietary Weston brand and private label brands. Products are designed for hunters, gardeners and food enthusiasts who have a passion for farm-to-table and field-to-table foods.
Compare to similar items
This item Weston Pro-2300 Stainless Steel Vacuum Sealer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||23 x 15.3 x 9 in||10.64 x 5.91 x 17.72 in||20 x 11 x 12 in||20 x 11 x 12 in||10 x 18 x 6 in||25.7 x 11.6 x 9.4 in|
This Weston Vacuum sealer is perfect for protecting domestic meats, game fish, vegetables or your personal possessions from the harmful effects that oxygen or freezer burn may cause. Capable of sealing bags up to 15-inch wide, this sealer is the largest in the industry, making any big job a breeze.
Top Customer Reviews
We wound up ordering their Pro 1100, which has the 11" sealing bar (like most other vac sealers (FoodSaver etc)), as it has the external port for sealing containers and mason jars as well as a roll storage and cutting bar. It is also 4" or so narrower. As we don't process large wild game, we had to decide on which options were more important to us. The Weston Pro 1100 won that decision. Either machine will be a significant addition to any kitchen.
What you have to do is as flows: put the item you want to vacuum as instructed inside the bag. Place it on the vacuum seal line. Now get a new bag and cut a little section of the vacuum bag about 1"x2" (it has to have both side intact- smooth and rigged side). You can use the rest of this bag for later use. Place this strip next to the bag you are sealing where both bag and strip are on the seal strip of the unit. It should look like you have a bag that is getting vacuumed and a strip that is just place next to the bag but not touching. Push start and you will see the air getting vacuumed out of the bag. When you are satisfied with the amount of vacuum press stop. What is happening is since the bag has a bigger opening for air the machine will vacuum the air out from the bag first. Meanwhile the strip you placed next to the bag will also draw in air. So as long as the machine is concerned it still needs to vacuum instead of sealing the bag. This seem to work great for me. I guess I can put in a pic if anyone want more info. Good luck. Happy vacuuming.....
hi, I'm still really happy with this machine. here are some hints on how to you guys asked for. as soon as i figure out how to upload a pics.
I vac seal a lot of items on a regular basis. I have been using my old food saver (I probably vac sealed over 1K bags) but it was starting to get quirky on me. Time to upgrade.
After reading MANY reviews on the new line of Foodsavers I chose to look elsewhere. I found this semi-commercial model and it had great reviews.
For better or worse, here are my thoughts(from someone who has been vac sealing for nearly 20 years) regarding this Weston vac sealer.
First the good:
1. It is big and heavy - I like that. It implies quality.
2. It is made in Taiwan, NOT CHINA. Again, a plus.
3. It seems, so far, to be of high quality.
4. It sucks - and I mean that in a good way. This thing could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
5. The sealing strip is quite large - not that little thread of a seal from my Foodsaver.
6. It can utilize bags up to 15" wide.
7. It is much quieter than my Foodsaver.
8. Much less wasted bag material when sealing than the Foodsaver.
9. Bags are a little cheaper than Foodsavers
Now the bad:
1. Hard to store, especially if your kitchen is already crowded.
2. No built in bag cutter like my Foodsaver. I know, you'll say 'what's his problem? No big deal."
Yes, big deal. There are no edge hash marks on Weston bags to guide cutting with scissors (and you NEED a straight cut) and the bags WILL NOT be cut by a guillotine style paper cutter - trust me.
3. This unit WILL NOT vac seal Foodsaver bags. Haven't tried generics yet.
4. The biggest problem I have seen so far is in the bags themselves. Yes, they are cheaper than Foodsaver bags, but I have already seen a 25% to 30% failure rate. Made meatballs a few night ago. Froze them, bagged them up and vac sealed them. They suctioned out great. 3 days later I was making spaghetti and found that out of the 4 bags I sealed, 2 had failed. I have no idea why but it is of great concern to me. We do not go to the time and trouble of vac sealing our food only to find out 6 months down the road that the rib eyes you WERE going to cook are freezer burned.
I have had Foodsaver bags fail on me in the past, but quite honestly, only about 5% of the time, if that.
I would recommend this item for it's superb suction power and quality of workmanship. However, know that it come with built in limitations.