Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Weston Pro-2300 Stainless Steel Vacuum Sealer” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 68% off the $970.05 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Weston Pro-2300 Stainless Steel Vacuum Sealer
|Price:||$384.30 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stainless steel
- 935 watts (120 volts, 60 Hz)
- Rapid vacuum & seal time
- Transparent lid for bag alignment
- Manual mode for sharp, delicate or moist foods
- Countertop vacuum sealer keeps food fresh 5 to 6 times longer
- Auto mode for one-touch operation or manual mode for a custom seal
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Keep foods fresher longer and prevent freezer burn with the powerful Weston Pro-2300 Vacuum Sealer. With its heavy-duty construction and top of the line performance it is the perfect tool for preserving your prized catch or preparing your garden vegetables for freezing.
With its powerful, double piston pump seal bar, the Weston Pro-2300 Vacuum Sealer finishes the job fast. It has 935 watts of power and an extra-long seal bar so foods and other items are sealed with a solid, dependable closure every time.
The Weston Pro-2300 Vacuum Sealer is powerful but still easy to use. For most items, just press start. However, if you’re sealing soft or more delicate foods, there is a manual control option allowing you to set the pressure. In addition, the stainless steel sealer has a transparent acrylic lid that helps with perfect bag alignment while sealing and LED lights allow you to monitor the stages of the sealing process. Whether you’re processing wild game or preserving dehydrated fruits, get professional results with the Weston Pro-2300 Vacuum Sealer.
- Powerful, double piston pump seal bar finishes the job fast. Pump draws up to 28' Hg vacuum strength
- With 935 watts (120 volts, 60 Hz) of power
- Extra wide, 5mm seal bar creates a solid, dependable seal every time. Even seals through moisture
- Extra-long 15" (38 cm) seal bar means you can seal a variety of vacuum sealer bags, up to 15" across
- Fan cooled motor designed specifically for continuous, repetitive use without overheating
Safeguard Your Possessions
The Weston Pro-2300 Vacuum Sealer can do more than just preserve your foods. Rare coins, silver or other valuables can be kept safe from air and moisture when placed in airtight storage. The sealer easily stores them in airtight packaging for safe keeping.
Extra-long Seal Bar
Lets you seal a variety of bags, up to 15 inch. Seal everything from snack servings to larger bags with multiple items. Even fits a whole turkey or ham.
Manual Seal Mode
Allows control over the amount of vacuum pressure for soft delicate foods.
Top of the Line Performance
Strong vacuum and 935 watts of power make this chamber vacuum sealer powerful.
Extend the Shelf Life of Your Foods
Extend the shelf life of your foods with the Weston Pro-2300 Vacuum Sealer. Sealing fresh fruits and vegetables before putting them in the refrigerator or freezer can extend shelf life. Meats, fish, coffee beans, cheese, breads, all can have extended shelf or freezer life once sealed.
About Weston Brands
The mission of Weston is to fuel a movement of food traditionalists with enduring, well-built products needed for a self-sustaining approach to food. Weston develops, markets, and distributes appliances and accessories under the proprietary Weston brand and private label brands. Products are designed for hunters, gardeners and food enthusiasts who have a passion for farm-to-table and field-to-table foods.
Compare to similar items
This item Weston Pro-2300 Stainless Steel Vacuum Sealer
Upgraded, Crenova VS100 Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Kit, Metal Case, Compact Design, 3MM Sealer Width, Seal Indicator Lights, Manual Pulse Function+10 Pcs Vacuum Sealer Bags
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||23 x 15.3 x 9 in||10.64 x 5.91 x 17.72 in||3.94 x 14.17 x 7.48 in||20 x 11 x 12 in||10 x 18 x 6 in||20 x 11 x 12 in|
This Weston Vacuum sealer is perfect for protecting domestic meats, game fish, vegetables or your personal possessions from the harmful effects that oxygen or freezer burn may cause. Capable of sealing bags up to 15-inch wide, this sealer is the largest in the industry, making any big job a breeze.
Top Customer Reviews
What you have to do is as flows: put the item you want to vacuum as instructed inside the bag. Place it on the vacuum seal line. Now get a new bag and cut a little section of the vacuum bag about 1"x2" (it has to have both side intact- smooth and rigged side). You can use the rest of this bag for later use. Place this strip next to the bag you are sealing where both bag and strip are on the seal strip of the unit. It should look like you have a bag that is getting vacuumed and a strip that is just place next to the bag but not touching. Push start and you will see the air getting vacuumed out of the bag. When you are satisfied with the amount of vacuum press stop. What is happening is since the bag has a bigger opening for air the machine will vacuum the air out from the bag first. Meanwhile the strip you placed next to the bag will also draw in air. So as long as the machine is concerned it still needs to vacuum instead of sealing the bag. This seem to work great for me. I guess I can put in a pic if anyone want more info. Good luck. Happy vacuuming.....
hi, I'm still really happy with this machine. here are some hints on how to you guys asked for. as soon as i figure out how to upload a pics.
I snagged a warehouse deal (on Amazon) on this model due to outer box issues. The product was perfect. Here is my assessment:
~ Solid quality
~ Large footprint (I have plenty of space)
~ replacement heat strip with unit
~ gaskets can be replaced
~ See-through top is easy to lift, sits up solidly, and it is easy to see through. VERY STRONG points over other units and FAR better than my last unit.
~Better sweet spot on the chamber because the chamber is wider. (PLUS YOU CAN SEE THROUGH THE LID). (Yes, this is a very positive feature!)
~ Wide, solid seal.
Now to address a few negatives I have seen and offer some tips:
~ no built in bag roll. This is convenient, to be sure! BUT, my cutter had failed after some time. And, my generic bags were folded not on a roll, so that did not do me any good.
~ Tip: An Olfa rolling cutter and a straight edge on a cutting board make quick work of bag making. OR, you can use a letter opener where the razor is nested on the inside. Simply fold the bag over and run the letter opener along the crease. OR you can cut a jagged edge with scissors AND IT WON'T MATTER. Why? Because you can EASILY see through the top--taking all the guesswork about where the edge is. You can see it.
~ Cannot use FoodSaver bags....I purchased the mesh bags from VacMaster (which are great) because I was afraid my generic bags that I used with my FoodSaver would not work given the comments here. My generic bags (which have a mesh chamber in the middle and are smooth on either side of that and smooth on the opposite side) worked perfectly. Further, I had a FoodSaver brand bag and I tested it. It worked perfectly. I'm unclear where the problem lies but I did not experience it with any of my bags.
~ have no empirical evidence on bag failure, but I will update my review. The seal was wide and true, so any bag failure is going to be with the bag and not the unit.
I have no negatives that I've experienced--but I will update my review.
I vac seal a lot of items on a regular basis. I have been using my old food saver (I probably vac sealed over 1K bags) but it was starting to get quirky on me. Time to upgrade.
After reading MANY reviews on the new line of Foodsavers I chose to look elsewhere. I found this semi-commercial model and it had great reviews.
For better or worse, here are my thoughts(from someone who has been vac sealing for nearly 20 years) regarding this Weston vac sealer.
First the good:
1. It is big and heavy - I like that. It implies quality.
2. It is made in Taiwan, NOT CHINA. Again, a plus.
3. It seems, so far, to be of high quality.
4. It sucks - and I mean that in a good way. This thing could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
5. The sealing strip is quite large - not that little thread of a seal from my Foodsaver.
6. It can utilize bags up to 15" wide.
7. It is much quieter than my Foodsaver.
8. Much less wasted bag material when sealing than the Foodsaver.
9. Bags are a little cheaper than Foodsavers
Now the bad:
1. Hard to store, especially if your kitchen is already crowded.
2. No built in bag cutter like my Foodsaver. I know, you'll say 'what's his problem? No big deal."
Yes, big deal. There are no edge hash marks on Weston bags to guide cutting with scissors (and you NEED a straight cut) and the bags WILL NOT be cut by a guillotine style paper cutter - trust me.
3. This unit WILL NOT vac seal Foodsaver bags. Haven't tried generics yet.
4. The biggest problem I have seen so far is in the bags themselves. Yes, they are cheaper than Foodsaver bags, but I have already seen a 25% to 30% failure rate. Made meatballs a few night ago. Froze them, bagged them up and vac sealed them. They suctioned out great. 3 days later I was making spaghetti and found that out of the 4 bags I sealed, 2 had failed. I have no idea why but it is of great concern to me. We do not go to the time and trouble of vac sealing our food only to find out 6 months down the road that the rib eyes you WERE going to cook are freezer burned.
I have had Foodsaver bags fail on me in the past, but quite honestly, only about 5% of the time, if that.
I would recommend this item for it's superb suction power and quality of workmanship. However, know that it come with built in limitations.