Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Westone True-Fit Foam & Star Silicone Universal Replacement Eartips - 10 Pair Pack, Fit Kit with Multiple Sizes
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- NOISE ISOLATING FOAM & FLEXIBLE SILICONE EARTIPS: Want to use both noise-isolating foam and flexible silicone eartips for your IEM? Get both in this package. The Star Silicone ear tip has a flexible design, giving an individual fit that provides excellent sound retention, noise isolation and comfort in a replaceable ear piece. The True-Fit foam ear tip is made from a dense foam with medium-recovery to provide the best noise-isolation and great comfort with a in-ear seal experts need.
- TRY EVERY SIZE OF WESTONE'S FOAM AND SILICONE EAR PIECES: Included are all 5 sizes of both our Star Silicone Eartips and True-Fit Foam Eartips. This allows you to find the best possible fit in the style that gives you the noise isolation and comfort level you're looking for with your in-ear monitors.
- 5 FOAM PAIRS & 5 SILICONE PAIRS: With 10 total pairs of our replaceable eartips, you'll have all our sizes in both foam and silicone. Find the pair that fits best for you, and then you can share with your friends when they ask for a pair for their IEM.
- 60 YEARS OF DESIGNING CUSTOM EAR PIECES: Our True-Fit Foam Tips use all the innovations and expertise that Westone has developed in almost 60 years of designing and manufacturing products for the human ear. These replaceable eartips enhance the performance in-ear earphones by ensuring superior noise isolation, and a superb fit. Whether you use the silicone or foam tips, you'll experience the more comfortable fit and noise isolation on the market today.
- COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER POPULAR IEM BRANDS: Westone's Star Silicone and True-Fit Foam replaceable in-ear monitor eartips are the best on the market today and are compatible with many other brands of IEM.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
The True-Foam eartips take advantage of all the innovations and expertise that Westone has developed in almost 60 years of designing and manufacturing products for the human ear. Our replaceable foam eartips are so comfortable that they can be worn for hours and hours – you may even forget that you are wearing them. Westone’s eartips enhance the performance in-ear earphones by ensuring superior noise isolation, and a superb fit.
Westone’s proprietary silicone and foam eartips are each available in 5 different sizes and finding a proper fit will enhance the performance of your in-ear earphones by ensuring superior noise isolation and a superb fit.
Westone eartips fit a variety of popular in-ear monitors, which allows you to enjoy the best eartips on the market with your current IEMs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am using the star tips for a pair of Shure SE846 IEMs. Although they come with their own foam and silicone tips, the star tips are available in more sizes and are scored vertically, allowing the tip to flex and bend in ways that other silicone tips cannot. I've never had any comfort issues with the stock foam or silicone tips, so I cannot say definitively that the star tips are more comfortable, but they do seem to provide a slightly better seal which in turn provides me with better isolation and sound quality. If you're having issues finding tips that fit properly, give these a try. If you already have a good seal and no problems with comfort, then these probably won't do anything for you, but I do prefer them over the stock Shure silicone tips.
The stellar Shure Se535 IEMs are a bit on the large side.
They come with a variety of ear-tips,but in my smaller ears I had trouble positioning them to direct the sound properly.
The SE535s sounded thin or muffled and felt itchy, or as though the blood flow to my ear canals was being cut off.
Then I read a recommendation on a forum to pair these tips with the Shure's. I also saw they were recommended as a pairing on Earphone Solutions where I had purchased the earphones (excellent site and service by the way).
What a difference! The comfort and sound improved 100%.
Cons: A little tough to get on and off the Shure's nozzles
Pros: Sound, Comfort. Good price. Excellent variety of sizes and material choices. Plenty to share with my big eared friends :)