CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Westone UM Pro 30 Triple-Driver Universal-Fit In-Ear Musicians’ Monitors with Removable MMCX Audio Cable
|Price:||$412.38 & FREE Shipping|
- TRIPLE BALANCED-ARMATURE DRIVERS WITH THREEWAY CROSSOVER: The UM Pro 30 features three proprietary balanced-armature drivers with a 3-way passive crossover and is our most popular IEM. Designed for performing musicians, the UM Pro 30 has a soundstage that features powerful lows, articulate mid-range, and crystal-clear highs. The UM Pro 30 has the performance, power, and output for any stage and will meet the demands of the most discerning musician and music lover alike.
- THE MOST COMPACT, LOW PROFILE, ERGONOMIC DESIGN IN THE WORLD: Designed and built to perform in the most demanding environments, the compact, low-profile, ergonomic design of the UM Pro 30 is incredibly comfortable, and can be worn for hours and hours. Westone’s silicone and comfort foam eartips enhance the performance of our IEMs by providing superior noise isolation and ensuring a superb fit.
- TWISTED MMCX AUDIO CABLE: Westone’s professional-quality MMCX Audio Twisted Cable is manufactured using high-strength, high-flex, ultra-low resistance tensile wire, which is reinforced with a special aramid fiber. Twisted to help reduce cable noise and keep the cable light-weight, flexible, and comfortable, our cable features MMCX Audio Connectors and 3.5mm stereo plug. Built to withstand the rigors of the road, Westone’s MMCX Audio Cable is perfect for use on-stage, or for personal listening
- TECHNICAL SPECS: The Westone UM Pro 30 features three balanced-armature drivers and a 3-way passive crossover, with 124 dB @ 1mW sensitivity, 20Hz - 18kHz frequency response, and an impedance of 57 ohms @ 1kHz
- IN THE BOX + WARRANTY: Purchase includes; 1 pair Westone UM Pro 30 In-Ear Monitors, MMCX Audio Twisted Cable, 5 pair Patented STAR Silicone Eartips, 5 pair TRUE-FIT Comfort Foam Eartips, Impact-Resistant Monitor Vault, Cleaning Tool, and a 2-year warranty.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
"Over twenty years ago, Westone changed the way music is performed with the introduction of the world’s first universal-fit balanced-armature in-ear musicians’ monitors.
Our most popular In-Ear Musicians Monitor, the UM Pro 30 features three, proprietary balanced-armature drivers with a 3-way passive crossover, each driver was developed to increase sonic detail and clarity in a specific part of the frequency range. Designed for performing musicians, the UM Pro 30 has a soundstage that features powerful lows, articulate mid-range, and sparkling crystal-clear highs. With the performance, power, and output for any stage, from a small venue, to the world’s largest arenas, the incredible sound of Westone UM Pro 30 will meet the demands of the most discerning musician and music lover alike. The Westone UM Pro 30 incorporates all the innovations and expertise that Westone has developed in almost 60 years of designing and manufacturing products for the human ear. The compact, low-profile, ergonomic design is comfortable, and can be worn for hours and hours. . Westone’s proprietary silicone and comfort foam eartips are provided in 5 different sizes and enhance the performance of our In-Ear Musicians’ Monitors by ensuring a superb fit and by provide superior noise isolation. Ambient sound levels are reduced an average of 25 dB, which makes UM Pro 30 ideal for use onstage or in other noisy environments.
The Westone UM Pro 30 was designed by musicians, for musicians, and can be used not only by onstage, but also by music lovers, no matter what type of music they listen to."
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Ultimate problem with these, and the thing that sent me on the search in the first place, is that I've had Westone's for over 10 years, and about every 1.5 years one driver would fail for no reason. Full dislosure, I worked in a noisy environment and played these for 8+ hours a day for each of those 1.5 years, so they most certainly got their use (2,500hrs roughly). Anyway, I was finally fed up and said I was going to find something that was as good with better reliability. I failed. I'm sure I found more reliable headphones, but I'll never know because I never used any of them long enough to find out (including the Westone W40s, but more on that below if you care), but I never found anything with as wide and clear of a sound stage as these. I found bass heavy headphones, highs that would puncture your ears, muddled noise, music being played in a tunnel with no bass, and flat but clear, but I never found anything close to these. For *me*, these are the absolutely perfect IEM. If I had to ding them on anything, I would say that I love bass, so I wouldn't mind being able to get a little more bass out of these, but what they have is perfectly balanced, clear, and punchy. Seriously, pull the trigger!
I also own the W40's, and they are, in my opinion, really, really bad. There is no separation, and it sounds like it's coming through a tunnel to get to my ear. Further, there is absolutely no bass punch, which was the most disappointing to me. When a reviewer said it was like being at a concert, I guess they never went to a concert with an actual sub-woofer. Don't waste $100 more dollars on something that is (again, in my opinion) far inferior. Honestly, if it comes down to the wired W40's or something else, just go with the Beats X. They have a richer sound, are wireless, and cost 1/4 of the price. For the record though, there is no comparison between the Beats X and the UM Pro 30; It almost hurts to put them in the same sentence! It's like comparing apples and oranges. However, for the W40's, I feel it's an apt comparison.
Whatever you decide to do though, good luck! Also, it should probably be noted that I've never tried the UM Pro 50's (because, you know, they're crazy expensive!), so they may indeed be better, but I'll probably never know!
These are incredibly accurate, highly responsive, and absolutely *perfect* for on stage use. I am a bass player, so I opted for the Pro 30s for that third driver.
You may read some reviews of these that say they lack bass. They do *not*, they are simply accurate to a fault sometimes. A little EQ and that bass will be rattling your head—they are more than capable. This is exactly what I want in an IEM—I am directing the whole band and love being able to hear every last detail of everyone on stage this accurately.
If you are looking for casual music listening and like a lot of bass (and I do), you will either need to EQ, use an amp with a bass boost, or buy the Westone W30, which is a similar 3 driver IEM with a little more "personality" in the sound.
Made in the USA is a huge plus
Great product overall, I will be ordering my custom IEMs through them later on down the road.
Loved them so I was just going to head down the same path again.
Dangled between these and W30s, which seemed to be the current rendition of what I had before. Chose the UM Pro30 based on reviews describing the clean, tight kick and detail vs. the slightly less detailed and more "fun" feel of the W30s. I was also already to the extreme edge of what I was willing to spend.
They arrived yesterday and I ran them on a pink noise generator overnight to loosen them up a little. Put them on today and holy freaking hell these things are awesome! Exactly what I was hoping for. You really are able to hear all the layers in delicious detail. The bass is certainly still there just much more tightened down. I expect that will keep getting better as they continue to break in. Rolling through the library on random and discovering my music all over again. Thrilled with the purchase.
-Comes with a nice case.
-Sound is full and rich
-I’ve never found a pair of headphones with this kind of power! Talk about loud.
-Pretty pricey but worth it to me
-The bass when listening to hip hop on the lower ends starts to distort.
I bought these for my motor cycle. I couldn’t find a pair of headphones that could play loud enough over my exhast and fit in my helmet. But man I was amazed at the power and ability to block out sound. Worth it to me.