Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $19.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Westone W10 Single-Driver True-Fit Earphones with MMCX Audio Cable and 3 Button MFi Cable with Microphone
- WESTONE SOUND FOR THE ASPIRING AUDIOPHILE: Designed for the music enthusiast, the Westone W10 features a specially-tuned, single balanced-armature driver that delivers extraordinary detail and clarity, that will unlock the potential in all your music and audio devices.
- THE MOST COMPACT, LOW PROFILE, ERGONOMIC DESIGN IN THE WORLD: The W10 takes advantage of all the innovations and expertise that Westone has developed in almost 60 years of designing and manufacturing products for the human ear. The W10 is so comfortable that they can be worn for hours and hours - you may even forget that you are wearing them. Westone’s silicone and comfort-foam eartips enhance the performance in-ear earphones by ensuring superior noise isolation, and a superb fit
- MMCX AUDIO CABLE + MFI 3 BUTTON CABLE (APPLE & ANDROID COMPTABLE): Westone’s professional-quality MMCX Audio Twisted Cable is so good that it goes on tour with some of the biggest names in the music industry. It is twisted to help reduce cable noise and keep the cable light-weight and flexible. Westone’s 3-Button MFi Control System with Microphone provides full function and control for all Apple and Android devices. Both feature our MMCX Audio Connectors and 3.5mm stereo plug
- TECHNICAL SPECS: The Westone W10 features a full-range, single balanced-armature driver with 122 dB @ 1mW sensitivity, 20Hz - 16kHz frequency response, and an impedance of 19 ohms @ 1kHz
- IN THE BOX + WARRANTY: Purchase includes; 1 pair Westone W10 Earphones, MMCX Audio Twisted Cable, 3 Button MFi Cable with Microphone, 5 pair Patented STAR Silicone Eartips, 5 pair TRUE-FIT Comfort-Foam Eartips, Impact Resistant Monitor Vault, 3 Decorative Faceplates (Red, Blue, and Black) with Removal/Replacement Tool, Cleaning Tool, and a 2-year warranty.
- Connectivity technology : Wired
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The 'W' Series is specifically designed for optimized personal listening, because Westone believes that music lovers should hear what the artist and producer intended when they listen to an artist's recording. Each W Series earphone contains from one to eight drivers, depending on the model, for the absolute best sensory listening experience imaginable. The patented ear tips use an ergonomic design incorporating lessons learned on fit and design gathered over the last five decades of manufacturing millions of products for the human ear. Along with providing extreme comfort, the ear tips isolate ambient noise to provide the utmost clarity.
Choose From W10, W20, W30 or W40
Using a unique single balanced armature driver, the W10 is a universal-fit in-ear monitor that is tuned specifically for listening to mastered, recorded music. It is a great first-level option and a perfect upgrade to unlock the potential of your music device. The W10 uses the same advanced technology found in Westone's iconic ES Series and delivers extraordinary detail.
A true dual-driver in-ear monitor tuned for listening to mastered, recorded music, the W20 is the world's smallest dual driver design. A separate bass and high frequency balanced armature drivers enhance your listening experience with incredible detail and dynamics.
With a triple driver design, the W30 uses separate bass, mid-range and high frequency balanced armature drivers in conjunction with an advanced 3-way crossover for a truly awesome personal listening experience. Based on the W3, the world's first universal-fit 3-way, 3-driver earpiece, the W30 has been redesigned to provide extraordinary quality sound and exceptional comfort from our silicone or foam ear tips.
The Westone W40 Quad-Driver in-ear headphone will take your listening experience to an entirely new level. Four balanced armature drivers and a 3-way crossover network deliver breathtaking clarity and realism. Westone's ear tip technology provides superior ergonomics and comfort. Westone's 50+ years of experience with in-ear applications has yielded a low-profile, lightweight, universal earpiece which delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound. Westone's balanced armature drivers are significantly more compact and efficient than traditional dynamic drivers. By combining multiple balanced armature drivers with sophisticated crossover networks, Westone earphones provide enhanced sonic detail and a frequency range that extends well beyond typical in-ear solutions.
All W-Series Earphones Include:
- Five sizes of patented star silicone ear tips
- Five sizes of premium True-Fit comfort foam ear tips
- MFi cable and Westone 3.5 mm braided replacement cable
- Mini-monitor vault
- Cleaning tool
- 2-year warranty
- Replacement Android cable is available separately
Today, Westone has expanded its in-ear product line to provide unparalleled sound quality for all on-stage musicians, as well as for casual listeners who want a high-fidelity sound experience.
Established in 1959 as a custom-fit earpiece manufacturer, Westone has become known worldwide as 'The In-Ear Experts.' From its roots of working with hearing health professionals to produce custom-fit products for hearing aids and protection, Westone has expanded into offering consumer audio products and is the world's premier designer of high performance in-ear musicians' monitors and earphones.
Westone became a master of audio technology as the result of requests from popular rock musicians in the early 1990s. They wanted the ability to hear specific instruments or vocals while on stage yet reduce overall stage volume to protect their hearing. As a solution, Westone created the first balanced armature driver in-ear monitor that became the standard for professional musicians.