- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Tenth edition (October 29, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 149631011X
- ISBN-13: 978-1496310118
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #24,886 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
West's Respiratory Physiology: The Essentials Tenth Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Warning! Make sure when reading though that you do not read too fast, as West condenses difficult topics and although it seems simple when reading, can be complex. Every sentence in this book is important, so make sure to take your time!
Arrived on time and as described.
Pulmonary physiology is hard and not entirely intuitive, especially ventilation perfusion matching. This book does a good job of introducing the naive reader to these concepts. Highly recommend.