BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 10, 2016
I bought this for my granddaughter. She is 5 months old and loves this book. I hold her in my lap and we read this book together. Ok, I'm exaggerating, but she loves the pictures and turns the pages for me. I was letting her feel the different objects on the pages, but now she does it on her own. The pages are nice and thick so when she decides to put them in her mouth, they are still look as new as the day the book arrived. I bought this book a couple of months ago and she still loves for me to read it to her. I will have to say, it is her favorite of all the books she has. The bright colored pictures and objects to feel, hold her attention. It is a wonderful book.
on January 21, 2013
My daughter is seven months old and she LOVES this book!

Some of it is a little more appropriate for a baby that is a little older; one page has a flap where some kids are watching sheep out their window, and every time we get to that page my daughter wants to pull the flap off of the page. An older baby would know to just lift it.

She also tugs pretty hard on the hair and the fur, but it seems to be holding up quite well. The different textures really get her excited--she has trouble deciding whether to be reluctant to let me turn the pages or whether to be fascinated by whatever page comes next.

This book is definitely a winner at our house. Highly recommended!
on February 2, 2010
A friend of ours had this on her baby registry; on a whim I picked up a second copy for our baby. What a stroke of luck! Our daughter loves this book. We keep it in the car, where she has "read" it to us on nearly every car ride since she was 8 months old. Although it's showing some signs of wear, it's been sturdy enough to handle the rough attentions of a very active baby for more than 10 months now. She loves to turn the pages, she loves the pettable interactive characters and activities, she loves the bright colors... and hopefully someday she'll love the words, too, but for now, we love listening to her babble happily with her book. We can't wait to give her "Happy Birthday Baby" from the same collection for her first birthday.Happy Birthday, Baby (Dr. Seuss Nursery Collection)
on May 28, 2016
My son absolutely loves this book. He will sit for 5 to 10 minutes at a time after we read it, just flipping back and fourth through the pages. He just turned one and this book holds his attention very well!
review image
on October 9, 2015
My son doesn't understand anything, but he likes the rhythm and the "toys" in this book. He's had it read to him almost every night (starting when he was maybe 3 months, to now). He is currently 10 months old.
on January 14, 2015
Enjoyable
on January 24, 2016
Cute book but it is NOT a board book. I had sorted by board books and assumed it was one. Will save for later when grandchild is older
on January 16, 2017
Can't go wrong with Dr. Seuss board books! Another hit!
on May 8, 2011
This is a great adaptation of Dr. Seuss! I love One Fish, Two Fish... so this book has great parts of it and great interactive flaps, string, fur and feathers. My 10 month old absolutely loves turning the pages and knows what is on each page and looks forward to playing with the different items! I hope this is the beginning of his love for Dr. Seuss & rhymes!
on December 5, 2015
A favorite book for a long time, fun to read and textures to feel on every page. Would highly recommend this one to anyone over 6 months.