Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon

We've Come for You All
Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 25, 2012
This is my favorite Anthrax album, bar none. I'm sure there are some old school, Joey Belladonna-era Anthrax fans that think I'm crazy, and as a DLR Van Halen fan, I understand and respect that. I've got nothing against Belladona and actually like "Worship Music" a lot, but for my ears, We've Come For You All is the best. The song writing is fantastic, it's very heavy, the songs all stand apart as being different (unlike Stomp where they all sounded the same), and John Bush flat out has the growling voice to not only go along with the songs, but to make them better.

I've read where some people say it's not 'thrash' or whatever, and I say, "Who cares?" It's HEAVY METAL by one of the best bands to ever play heavy metal, and the exact sub-genre of it means nothing to me. It rocks from beginning to end! What else do you want in an album??? The best songs on it, imo, are 'What Doesn't Die,' Superhero,' 'Cadillac Rock Box,' and my favorite 'Refuse to be Denied.' In between, every other song kicks butt as well, including the slower/softer 'Safe Home.'

If you like Anthrax or just heavy metal in general, give this album a try...I think you'll like it.
on June 14, 2003
Anthrax is the band that the general public (and HELLO, Rock radio?) should be paying attention to - not their old counterparts from the old school of thrash metal, whose name (which starts with an M) does not deserve to be mentioned.
This is the album that the "M" people should've made - every bit as angry, with very few exceptions, every bit as powerful ... the differences are that the recording is actually listenable, and, the songs are ACTUALLY SONGS!
We've Come For You All is perhaps one of the best Anthrax albums of the "John Bush Era." And everyone is in top form here ... especially Charlie Benate, and his feet. I know a few drummers (coughlarscough) who could learn a thing or two from listening to someone who didn't let his double bass drum chops go to hell playing ballads. Now, It's not all "speed" metal - Anthrax has prided themselves on not limiting themselves musically over their career - but it certainly all rocks, even the "radio friendly" Safe Home. I can't pick a weak song here... completely worth your time and money ... unlike some people's discs.
Kudos to the band - God bless Anthrax!
on December 10, 2009
This is a monster album, with heavy guitar licks and riffs, and the speed that we all have come to expect from Anthrax. The new five man line up featured on the album also places back the depth that was lost after the SOUND OF WHITE NOISE album. With songs like "Think about an End" and "Any Place but Here", modern hard rock/metal bands get a display of why guitar solos will always have a place in metal. So go ahead, you will not be disappointed.
on March 18, 2016
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 3, 2014
It grows on me the more I listen to it and I like Jon Bush SO much more than the original singer.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 2, 2016
Awesome
on August 23, 2009
This album is one of the best of Anthrax career which has so many amazing albums it's hard to pick a best one. This is a true return to form, this is the music we need this day in age to blow all the radio garbage out of the water and show the world it's nothing but trash. Play it loud mutha!
on May 12, 2007
I love this CD! Every track is great. Excellent job by Anthrax!
on October 16, 2015
This cd was ok. that all i can say really.
on March 14, 2015