Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Color: Army|Size: One Size|Change

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on January 11, 2017
My primary complaint about this watch is that the product shipped didn't match the image on the Amazon page. I don't know if that's Amazon's fault or the seller, but keep that in mind when you go to make your purchase. The seller was the lowest priced by 25% which should've indicated something was afoul.

Otherwise the wood is nice, the watch is lightweight and should hold up under occasional wear. The clasp is not the greatest but it could be worse. Overall I'd buy WeWood products again, but probably direct, from the manufacturer.
review image review image
on August 23, 2013
This watch looks neat, but I had to order 2. The first one showed up cracked. The second one worked great for a few months, but one of the movements just quit working. I switched the battery and it still didn't work. I put it in my watch box and I think it takes about 2 days for the watch to move 1 hour. That said this guy needs a new movement. This watch was a gift from my wife, so I set the broken watch to our wedding date and still wear it, but WeWOOD needs to work on quality control.
on June 3, 2015
unfortunately when I receive the watch the minute hand was broke I tried to return it but all they wanted to do was give my money back. I did get a killer deal on it so if I got my money back I would still have to pay more to get a brand new one this is why I decided to just go ahead and fix it. it works perfect now but a little disappointed I received a broken watch.
on September 6, 2012
Bought this for my Fiance for I think a Christmas Gift last year...He had been shopping for these for a while just kind of looking at the unique make of the WeWood watches. It is made of Juniper and is pigmented/stained or painted a dark brown, nearly black. The pigment isn't natural Juniper wood color just FYI. The links are removable for size and it snaps into place around the wrist or you can simply slide it over your hand. The face is elegant and clean with two programmable times. The wood itself is very light and smooth with no signs of splintering or gritty wood surfaces. It really is a lovely and elegant conversation piece and it looks expensive. HE LOVES IT. I ordered it from Amazon because it was the cheapest I could find for this watch anywhere online. I will say that the only con that I found with the watch/packaging is that It comes in I assume what is an "eco friendly" plastic box that is flimsy and takes away from the general elegance of the watch. So if you would like for it to seem all super fancy...buy a gift box for it.
on December 26, 2016
A great gift for the wood scientist in your life!
on April 8, 2016
watch was broken where the wood and clasp meet. and the main clock doesn't work
on December 19, 2012
One of the analog watches wasn't working when it arrived, but otherwise it was a fine looking watch. I returned it, and went a different direction, but it's definitely a conversation item.
on June 10, 2015
Bought as a gift. This watch is gorgeous! Fits nicely and looks stylish too. Couldn't ask for anything more.
on September 21, 2015
Beautiful watch. I get compliments about it all the time.
on March 1, 2014
Wow, what a cool watch! I got it for my godfather as a birthday gift and I am so glad I did. Like myself, he is a watch aficionado so my expectations for the watch were not the greatest. I was expecting a relatively cheaply made watch for the price, however, I was blown away by how cool the watch is, especially with the variations in color due to the natural wood. The mechanism seemed quite solid and well made, even though it is made in China.

The company also has a great commitment behind it to plant a tree with the purchase of every watch. It is a great gift and a conversation piece!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.