- File Size: 2004 KB
- Print Length: 487 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0141043768
- Publisher: Berkley; Reprint edition (June 2, 2011)
- Publication Date: June 2, 2011
- Sold by: Penguin Group (USA) LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004XFYN9M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #716 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$15.00|
Save $3.01 (20%)
Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price set by seller.
What Alice Forgot Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 487 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $9.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book was highly entertaining, with a story that also makes you think about what your own last 10 years have been like (and all the events that took place in those years). The character of Alice is very interesting and well developed, as is all the other people in the story, especially her sister, Elisabeth and grandmother Frannie.
I kept reading this book, not wanting to put it down as I was so engrossed to see how it would all turn out - it holds your interest the whole time, and despite it being an out of the ordinary case of amnesia, it still comes across as a believable story line, handled very well by this author.
Enjoyable and fun read.
What really made the book for me though was Alice's realisation that her 39-year-old self wasn't a nice person at all. She was nothing like the 29-year-old free spirit, in fact she was the total opposite. So it was easy to see how Alice and Nick's relationship disintegrated. Alice turned into a total control freak, it seemed, and it just tore them apart. The ever-mysterious Gina certainly didn't help Nick and Alice's marriage and I was stunned at just how ferocious Nick was the first time he and Alice talked after her accident.Read more ›
That said, the author did a good job with authentic details and dialogue, and I wanted to keep reading to find out how the ending would be resolved. Three and a half stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loved it! Looking forward to reading some more of her books. A different and innovative look at marriage and the changes one goes through as we age and mature.Published 7 hours ago by Jim K
After reading the synopsis at an airport book stand, I could hardly wait to download it to my kindle!! Well, my excitement was for almost nothing! Read morePublished 9 hours ago by Patti
What Alice forgot points out how much we change during a marriage and how easy it is to grow disenchanted and fall out of lovePublished 11 hours ago by Kristine tamburino
This is a light read and a nice story. Excellent for the beach, vacations, or a little escape from the world.Published 21 hours ago by Sarah
I LOVED this book! It was impossible to put down, or to forget about when I didn't have time to stop and read it. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Barbara Gianelli
This was my favorite book ever. I don't read very often, but this story sucked me right in. I've been talking to people about it, and the people who have also read it said they... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Jennifer
Disappointing! The premise if a woman forgetting the last ten years of her life is enticing, but what a disappointment! Read morePublished 1 day ago by V. Chenel
When Alive forgot 10 years worth of memories she had to rely on others to fill her in. It seemed to take FOREVER for her to learn the details. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Mariann J. Hoffman
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Domestic Life
- Books > Literature & Fiction > World Literature > Australia & Oceania
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Psychological Thrillers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Psychological
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Psychological