Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: What a Bad Dream - Little Critter
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on October 14, 2013
Any Little Critter Book my son loves! I'm 31 and my favorite story as a kid was "Just go to bed" so I am pleased that my son and I get to enjoy the story together. These stories are funny and just promotes a good feeling and uplifting mood. Can't go wrong with that littler critter!
on May 23, 2014
I've always love Little Critter, so I was excited to be able to share this eBook with my son. We were both excited to see that this product offers three modes; Read to Me, Read it Myself, and Auto Play. The story is super cute too. Great buy for only $1.99!
on July 28, 2013
My daughter loves this book! Highly recommended to anyone who loves to read to their children! also, it has the Read To Me option so she can "read" it to herself anytime she wants!
on August 15, 2013
So happy to see new LIttle Critter books, videos and apps. He loves these programs and finds them interesting. thank you!
on January 17, 2014
it was a cute book to see and read all the way thru. My girls loved the book. They now have it on their tablets.
on February 18, 2014
We love the little critter. My kids are 2 and 6 and they can read with the auto play by themselves.
on May 31, 2014
This is my sons favorite. All the kids have bad dreams. I wish as adults we had dreams like this
on April 7, 2013
My 3 yr old has been having issues with bad dreams & monsters lately & he really loves this book. It's perfect for entertaining him while he has to do his asthma medication too. Great little story, very cute!
on March 28, 2014
this was very entertaining for both my 5 year old and my 2 year old. They love the auto play which is great for in the car! All the little critter books are good, but this one gets the most usage.
on September 7, 2013
I was excited when the book uploaded with 3 options. I can read it to my granddaughter, she can read it alone or it reads itself! She loved it as well. I will definitely download more of these.