Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

What Benefits Do You Get From Sleeping Outside in All Weather?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 29, 2009 10:24:05 AM PDT
April Woods says:
Hello. I read the Raw Family by Victoria Boutenko and was fascinated with the fact that her family sleeps outside in all weather (I think they use a canopy over the top). She does not explain why this is so helpful and I'm wondering if others are doing it. I have a friend who sleeps on her deck with her daughter in most weather and says it has changed her life but can't explain to me how. I use a CPAP and oxygen at night so I don't think I'd even be breathing fresh air. Has anyone else experimented with this? Thanks for any input.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Mar 29, 2009
Latest post:  Mar 29, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Raw Family : A True Story of Awakening
Raw Family : A True Story of Awakening by Sergei Boutenko (Paperback - October 1, 2000)
4.2 out of 5 stars (62)