- Series: What the Bible Teaches about
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: EP BOOKS (November 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0852347022
- ISBN-13: 978-0852347027
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.7 x 7.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,960,026 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What the Bible Teaches about the Future Paperback – November 1, 2009
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
'Among many books on unfulfilled prophecy this is one of the best and most stimulating that I have seen for a long time. It ought to be widely read (whether one agrees with every point or not), and covers the main issues in a popular style which has to be admired. All church book tables should have it.' -- Iain Murray, "Editorial Director, Banner of Truth Trust"
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?