Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on May 14, 2016
I love Emery, and they are my favorite band. I love the tracks on this album. The only bad thing was that the CD case I got in the mail was cracked in three places, so if that is lack of proper packaging or severe abuse from the mail delivery, I don't know. I don't really need to have the CD case anyway, but it was worth noting if someone wants one in mint condition.
on April 9, 2014
If this album represents the inception of this new Emery, I'm excited to hear more of what's to come. We Do What We Want hits hard, soft, and every space in between. Emery is a great band, and this is just more of them being great. It starts out harder than their previous albums, but slowly progresses towards a more mellow sound. Same meaningful, catchy lyrics as always, same great musicianship. Buy this album if you like Emery, or if you just like hard rock.
on January 29, 2016
To much screaming, I know I know it's emery but I love listening to the lead singers voice. The lyrics are always so deep too, I feel like it didn't need that much screamo. However song 10, was beautiful.
on August 11, 2011
So I liked Emery a lot before. (My Pandora station is titled Emery Radio) This album rocked my socks off. I listened to it for at least a week straight! I saw them in concert the day after I got it which made it even better seeing them live. Do yourself a favor and buy this album! Buy all of them because they're an awesome band and deserve the support.
on January 25, 2015
Emery practically raised the scene we all know today. This release is their heaviest to date, and not surprisingly, my favorite.
on August 1, 2014
I've been listening to Emery since album 1. Sadly this is their last album, surprisingly it's their greatest. Lyrically, rhythmically, and melodically stunning.
on September 2, 2011
When Emery released their first CD, Tooth & Nail records ran an advertisement that stated, "The hype is real." Well, years later the hype is real again. My favorite Emery albums are The Weak's End and While Broken Hearts Prevail. I think this is on par or better than them. If you have every like Emery, get this CD.
on September 29, 2014
Awesome album! Glad to see Emery still at it and to see them produce some awesome music :) Just what I expected out of them.
on September 26, 2011
This cd is one of their best ones yet I love emery and have been listening to them for a few years now they are quite possibly my favorite band. This cd is great I would put it right up there with The Question. If you love emery or good music then this cd is for you.
on June 5, 2012
This is Emery's BEST album. As for the case it came in, it broke the first time I opened it. Great CD, but you might need to get a replacement case for it.