- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: Stronger Publishing (April 22, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615743579
- ISBN-13: 978-0615743578
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.7 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,608,318 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Didn't Kill Me Made Me Stronger: How I Found Hope While Surviving Diabetes, Vision Loss, and Organ Transplant Paperback – April 22, 2013
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
Jim Fairbanks is an author and inspirational speaker. He lives in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thanks for a great book!