What Do You Meme? Adult Party Game
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Warning: NOT intended for children.
- The new adult party game everyone's talking about, brought to you by the Fuckjerry team.
- Compete with friends and family to create the funniest memes.
- 435 cards (360 caption cards and 75 photo cards).
- Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Play until you're hungry. Then stop and order a pizza.
- 435 cards (360 caption cards and 75 photo cards)
- Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish)
- Includes easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box
What Do You Meme? is the funniest party game you've never played
Compete to create the funniest memes
Think you've got what it takes to out-meme your friends IRL? Compete to create the funniest meme by pairing Caption Cards with the Photo Card in play. A rotating judge picks the best combination each round. Play until you're hungry, at which point stop playing and order a pizza.
- NOT intended for Children
- For 3-20 players
- 30-90 minute playing time
An adult party game for meme-lovers
Hilarious party game for up to 20 people
Easy to learn. Fun to play.
Each player holds 7 Caption Cards at a time
Every player rotates being the Jerry (Judge)
Party card game for friends for the social media generation. Think you've got what it takes to out-meme your friends IRL? Compete to create the funniest meme by pairing Caption Cards with the Photo Card in play. A rotating judge picks the best combination each round. Play until you're hungry, at which point stop playing and order a pizza. The rules are simple. Each round, a rotating judge plays a Photo Card and everyone else plays a Caption Card to complete the meme. The judge decides the funniest pairing, and whoever played the winning Caption Card wins the round. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||What Do You Meme, LLC||What Do You Meme, LLC||SCHABUR||CoolCats & AssHats||Cagle Company||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4.53 x 6.5 x 2.95 in||4 x 6.5 x 4 in||4.75 x 8 x 3.5 in||4.38 x 6.75 x 3.25 in||6 x 4 x 2 in||7 x 5 x 2.5 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-when you're hitting it raw, and she says "cum in me daddy."
Other than that, this game is hillarious.
P.s. I won that round.