- File Size: 904 KB
- Print Length: 322 pages
- Publisher: Grand Central Publishing (September 1, 2002)
- Publication Date: September 1, 2002
- Sold by: Hachette Book Group
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000FA5TTC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #144,476 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Hachette Book Group
Price set by seller.
What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About(TM): Circumcision: Untold Facts on America's Most Widely Perfomed-and Most Unnecessary-Surgery (What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About...(Ebooks)) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Our circumcising society is no different from other societies that modify their children's bodies. We just don't see it. The concept of permanently removing part of a child's healthy body has always astounded me, but it somehow makes perfect sense to untold millions of people. Thankfully, once people learn the facts, many are open to changing their minds, and this book is probably the best for presenting the facts, and in a way that does not attack the reader, who may be reading from a different mindset. The author himself participated for years in circumcising baby boys, and so he understands what it's like to think circumcision is beneficial.
I very highly recommend this book to anyone wanting to learn the truth about both the many wonderful functions of foreskin, and the many detriments of circumcision.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Early Childhood
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Infants