- File Size: 2663 KB
- Print Length: 287 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1515394395
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 9, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B011DG5144
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,324,095 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.00|
Save $6.01 (55%)
What Dragons Rule Kindle Edition
|Length: 287 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1. it's a book.
2. Plot is well thought out.
3. Setting is familiar and interesting.
4. Fontaine is good at creating believable action.
1. Corny dialogue
2. Setting, though familiar is a little confusing because of some references to real world things.
3. Predictable plot, this is not an overly unique concept.
It's worth a read if you're getting a good price. It's also a quick one, so it might be good light reading if you're waiting for the next book in your fantasy epic.
The author does not have an Amazon page so I don't have a way to keep track of whether he writes another book.