- Paperback: 196 pages
- Publisher: AuthorHouse (April 3, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1425922295
- ISBN-13: 978-1425922290
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,411,099 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Ever It Takes, God: The Most Difficult Things For Men To Survive
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
This book is a candid look at the devastating affects of this terrible crime committed against young boys. A must read if you or someone you love is a male victim of childhood sexual abuse.