- File Size: 2508 KB
- Print Length: 291 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0520316088
- Publisher: University of California Press; 1 edition (September 17, 2019)
- Publication Date: August 23, 2019
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07W8Y4XJF
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #26,307 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
What Is a Family?: Answers from Early Modern Japan 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Marcia Yonemoto is Professor of History at the University of Colorado Boulder. Her books include The Problem of Women in Early Modern Japan.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|