Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno
What can I NOT do with the Fire that i could do with an IPAD? Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi
asked by SusanB on November 1, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 31 answers
A
M.Bouyeure answered on November 5, 2011
Comment | 30 of 31 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Seattleguy77 answered on November 6, 2011
Comment | 22 of 23 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
R. Cross answered on November 6, 2011
Comment | 17 of 18 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Remember, there's no card slot for extended memory because Amazon's cloud storage IS the extended memory.
LeeT answered on November 7, 2011
Comment | 13 of 13 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You cannot use your TV to watch the Kindle screen in big on your TV screen. But probably your TV will recognize the Kindle as a storage device and will be able to read movies, pictures and music, but not ebooks, pdf, txt etc. which are on your Kindle.
M.Bouyeure answered on November 5, 2011
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
R. Cross answered on November 6, 2011
Comment | 9 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Amazon Customer answered on November 8, 2011
Comment | 15 of 17 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The cheapest iPad is $500. The Fire is $199. That is only two Fires for one iPad. Maybe you can play games on the Fire. You have to remember, the Fire is not an iPad and was never claimed to be it's equal
Thomas E Vivrett answered on November 5, 2011
Comment | 8 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
LeeT: Yes Amazon's cloud is the extended memory for anything you bought from Amazon. I haven't read yet where we can store other things on Amazon's cloud that's accessible on the Fire. Then again, I already pay for S3, DropBox, Box.net and LiveDrive. Do I REALLY need another paid cloud account?

Deanna: The $15 to $80 a month that you refer is for 3G access only. It has nothing to do with WiFi access. So a WiFi only iPad, or a 3G/WiFi iPad with no 3G account would cost you the same, zip.
R. Cross answered on November 8, 2011
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Rob Drewry answered on November 10, 2011
Comment | 11 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

See all questions about this product