Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on March 27, 2017
both of these movies are fun to watch. I have watched them many times.
on March 30, 2017
Good coming of age movie.
on March 3, 2017
I loved watching these movies. I like having my movies in DVD form.
on March 6, 2016
I love both of these movies and was very excited to find them at a reasonable price.
on February 2, 2014
The first movie was funny, I didn't like the way the dad's girlfriend treated his daughter, I couldn't stand the girlfriends kid. But I loved the way it all turned out in the end. The second movie was also great.
on January 2, 2017
I've received but I did'nt know that this product is not playable at my player.
on August 28, 2015
Enjoyed each of these very much; can't think of anything much else to say, except if you like this sort of thing, these two are better than most.
on May 14, 2008
I saw "What A Girl Wants" on t.v. and looked it up on Amazon. It is an adorable movie without the smut that is the 'HIGHLIGHT' of so many movies today. We keep a collection of movies to watch at our beauty shop, and they must be clean. This one and its partner, "Chasing Liberty", are favorites.
on October 28, 2016
Movies work fine, wife loves them.
on May 1, 2012
Both of these are about girls who had nothing to say about how they were raised until this teenage expression of themselves to find out who they really were. If you want movies that make you feel good at the end, then watch. Men, these are "Chic Flicks" so be forewarned.