- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Act edition (December 13, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1481136445
- ISBN-13: 978-1481136440
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#13,825,011 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #14170 in Puzzles (Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Goes Where?: Number and Logic Puzzles Paperback – December 13, 2012
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It involves basic math skills and a lot of logic, these are fun to solve, a much needed change from Sudoku.