Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 22, 2017
Great movie! I loved how it refrained from typical swearing and sexual scenes. I really enjoyed it and it had very little swearing and no sexual scenes. I prefer wholesome entertainment and I was pleasantly surprised with this chic flick winner.
on June 23, 2017
This is such a cute movie that I will probably buy it. I love the two main characters; Cameron & Ashton. As a rule, if I don't care for the main characters I won't love the movie. This one is cute and funny - a great Rom-Com! Never boring, shows both sides of the dilemma.
on July 18, 2017
This is one of my girlfriends' and my favorite girl's night movies. It's a classic rom-com. Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher have both played very similar characters before. It's the perfect movie to open a bottle of wine, casually watch a movie, and talk with friends.
on May 3, 2017
Cute movie, great actors, product arrived on time in excellent condition.
on July 13, 2017
I love watching movies with Cameron Diaz in them. She is witty and beautiful. I have a DVD collection with her in it. Now I can add this one to it.
on April 27, 2017
An excellent movie, very funny, I highly recommend it
on April 5, 2017
Vegas craziness and Vegas fun and adventure
on March 29, 2017
Laugh my butt off - Good movie
on September 21, 2017
Hilarious movie. Highly recommend.
on January 18, 2018