BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

What Happens When Women Pray
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 25, 2016
The author provides real life experiences of God's response to prayer. I found this book highly valuable because she is not vague, but provides specific instruction. I find it awkward to pray out loud, especially in group settings, and she addresses that issue.
on August 23, 2011
Would you like to learn great Biblical principles to pray more effectively? I've used the principles taught in this book to change my prayer life. In addition, this book has changed the prayer lives of many of my friends as they've learned to apply these scriptural principles, too. The author writes in a down to earth, humble manner that allows one to walk beside her as she discovers many Biblical principles of effective prayer. This book would also be a great resource for groups in a Bible study, prayer group or retreat.
on August 1, 2017
Good advice in a good book.
on February 11, 2014
This is the third time I have read Evelyn's book, but this time it is the subject of a Ladies' Bible Study. One can see the transformation as we weave our way between the lines and learn to pray honestly, and clearly. As a pastor, I am seeing lives transformed as these women learn to pray.
on September 18, 2016
A wonderful book I read again that is an inspiration for prayer
on December 25, 2016
Just what we wanted!
on March 21, 2017
Wonderful study
on December 7, 2012
Whoever is interested in learning to be more effective in their prayer life, particularly in small groups, but in churches as well, can be greatly helped by this book, written by a true prayer warrior. In my opinion, everybody who names the name of Christ had better be about some serious praying because we are in such a mess only God can do anything about it, and He works in answer to the prayers of His people.
on March 17, 2017
Life changer
on August 24, 2017
Love how it teaches ordinary women to do pray for the local church and world!