Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on April 11, 2013
Being a Lifelong Elvis Fan... I LOVED IT !!!
Having read nearly All of Gemma Hallidays' books... this was a Change, But A VERY Pleasant one.
Writing AS Elvis, with his thoughts (head voices) was Very Well Done!!
AMAZING ENDING... with Room for a Sequel... Actually, I was Sorry to have it end {though Glad for the Happy Ending, as Usual}.
on November 30, 2013
One again I finish another great book by Gemma Halliday.

Guess what....it is also another winner...Great story, GREAT characters, twists and everything. I am totally hooked on Halliday.

I recommend all books by her to every reader out there.

G W Armistead, Adkins Texas.
on August 9, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed the High Heels and Jamie Bond series so I chose this because I liked the others so well. I wasn't disappointed but I was surprised. This book is totally unlike all her others BUT I enjoyed it too! One of my favorite authors.
on September 13, 2013
I have read quite a few of Gemma Halliday Books and have enjoyed all of them. What Happens in Vegas WAS JUST as good as all the other books I have read by her. They all keep you wondering what is going to happen next. I would recommend this book for anyone that reads Gemma Halliday.
on April 22, 2013
At least in the pages of this book. It's a fun idea of taking the death of Elvis and making it a faked death. His being a PI is an interesting choice, but it works for this storyline.

Makes you think about other great artists that left us too soon - maybe they too are living a new life as an ordinary person.
on January 26, 2014
Enjoyed getting to know the girls and what was going on in their lives. Now the second story is a totally different matter. Did not enjoy it at all. I take anything about Elvis seriously and could not handle this book. Sorry to the author.
on March 6, 2016
not what I thought from this author, but I enjoyed the book nonetheless.
on July 1, 2013
After reading so many enjoyable books by Gemma Halliday, I couldn't believe this was her writing. I was really disappointed and could never get into it so I am finally deleting it from my kindle. I have loved everything else she has written!
on August 2, 2016
not my favorite
on December 8, 2013
I really enjoy the Genna Halliday books but I did not like this one as well as the others. The second story was a nice bonus and I actually liked that better than the first one in this book.