Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 3, 2017
This is a book of hope and wonderful, helpful ideas. It has
helpful statements for us to remember as we move through our lives, hopefully having gained some knowledge that can inspire us. Herein lies a perfect amount of proven thoughts to help us know what happy women know. These guidances can truly inspire us to enrich our lives.
on October 2, 2013
As I understand this book is a follow up to What Happy People Know by the same author. The woman that I bought this for is slowly reading it and says that she loves it. For those that might be interested in the study of happiness there is a video/movie called "Happy." It's very good and one of my favorites. I've watched it several times. It can be purchase here or watched on N3+f/!x.
2 people found this helpful
on November 4, 2008
I bought this book after really appreciating What Happy People Know, also by the same author. Both are excellent self-help resources, inspiring and affirming. Dr. Baker approaches self-help concerns from a positive orientation, and recommends against endlessly examining and reviewing the problem, which so many others promote. Instead, he starts from the point of view of what works, and what can we learn from people who seem to be able to maintain their happiness no matter what life throws at them. In this book, the emphasis is on exploring the typical issues that cause women to get off-track and feel bad about themselves, like perfectionism and image issues, along with the pursuit of material comfort and money. There is excellent advice, and affirming reminders are offered for overcoming challenges to our self esteem and feelings of self-worth. My dog ate my first copy, so I actually re-purchased this book! (I think the dog was trying to remind me that happy women know that having a dog is an important part of keeping humor in my life...!)
6 people found this helpful
on May 25, 2015
The book What Happy Women Know is very informative and gives lots of ideas how we can program ourselves to be happier.
on September 11, 2011
I ordered this book from the library and couldn't stop reading it! It was so uplifting and realistic that I had to buy the book so I could re-read it when I needed a boost. Every woman should own this book!
One person found this helpful
on May 19, 2011
I haven't read the entire book yet, I'm about half way through so far. Out of all the books on this and similar subjects that I've ordered this is by far the best. It even explains some of the science behind why women think and act the ways we do. I have found this to be a very helpful book, so much so that I've been taking notes on the whole thing!
One person found this helpful
on October 25, 2014
This is a great book for every Women.
on October 14, 2014
My wife was very happy and felt cared for when i presented the book to her. Her girlfriends also were happy. Thank you for the book.
on January 31, 2016
The book arrived in a timely manner. And was as described.
on March 4, 2015