Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Jon Batiste Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

What Helped Get Me Through: Cancer Survivors Share Wisdom and Hope
Format: Paperback|Change

on March 18, 2017
Interesting book
on January 3, 2015
I have only skimmed through this but so far it looks like it will be a good book to give to my grandfather who is going through esophageal cancer. I was looking for something uplifting to help him stay positive. So far this looks like it will fit the bill.
on November 10, 2013
As a contributor to this book, I can proudly say that it's a wonderful read for those who are fighting cancer. I wish I would've had a copy to read myself when I fought Stage III breast cancer back in 2006.
on January 19, 2017
Gave as a gift for a friend that is going through treatment. He said it was a good read and has helped him stay clear headed and in a positive state of mind.
on November 17, 2015
Excellent read....positive...encouraging and filled with hope.
on January 15, 2016
Interesting perspectives
on April 13, 2012
I bought this book right after being diagnozed with uterine cancer. It gave me hope, support that people around me could not. Highly recommend for those going through cancer treatment or were just diagnozed!
on April 17, 2016
I got this book for my fiancé after he received bed health news, the book has helped him a lot.
on June 27, 2012
This is a very helpful and thought provoking book. It is a good read for the caretaker as well as the patient. No need to read it in its entirety, poking thru is great!
on May 20, 2015
Purchased for my best friend going through breast cancer.