Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 437 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 499 reviews
on February 27, 2016
This is a cute gift for your hubby or long-time partner. I filled it out pretty fast except for the photos you are supposed to add which took some time to print down & attach with glue dots. I think I got as much out of it as he did. It kind of reminds you what you love about your partner & what made you choose them; that helps draw you nearer. We all need to take such inventory a little more often. Tomorrow is never promised so I like the idea of letting my husband know how wonderful he is & how much I love him right now -- not waiting for some big anniversary or life event to do it. We have two young children and not much time for each other or ourselves to sit around & say all we'd like. This is a great way to say the things we all should but just don't in busy daily life. Now it's out there & he can look at it whenever he needs to know he's loved & appreciated.
on June 21, 2016
I bought this book to give my boyfriend for father's day. I filled it out as much as I can before giving it to him. I'm a writer so I find it easier to express my emotions through writing and it's hard for me to express emotions verbally. This book was the perfect gift for him to really know how I feel about him in many different aspects. He loved it!
review image review image review image
on October 11, 2014
I bought this book for my girlfriend and gave it to her for our one year anniversary. She loved it! It was different from all the other gifts I had given her. Though the book is fairly small, it took me about a month to finish filling it out. It's filled with questions and fill in the blanks and makes you reflect on your relationship with your partner. Every single page was worth filling out. Though I feel like the book is geared more towards relationships with several years, it can work for any relationship considering the writer is willing to put the effort. But anyone willing to do so will not regret it. Even though it did take me longer than expected to finish it, I had an amazing time through out. I think it is meant to take the writer some time to go through it all, but only because it causes much reflection. With every question I would stop to think of the perfect answer and in doing so, it would cause my mind to think back to so many moments and memories. Not only does the person getting the gift receive the benefits, but also the person writing it. I think the hardest part about filling the book out is staying focused. The questions ask you something in specific but you can't help but to think of so many things. Once I got really into it, I didn't want to finish the book. At times my mind would wander off and think back to so many moments. Anyone who wants to fill this book out will catch themselves day dreaming, smiling, frowning, laughing, throughout the whole process. This book will make you reflect on many aspects of your relationship and you'll realize just how much you and your partner have been through. If you think this is a nice simple gift, you will be surprised. It is an amazing gift for the person you love. But I encourage anyone to get it also because you won't regret the insightfulness it'll cause, not just for the person reading it, but for the person writing it through out the whole time. My girlfriend confessed it made her think back to so many moments we've shared together, the same ones I thought about while writing. It's nice moment when you both get together and share the different experiences you both got from the book. The reader and the writer wil both enjoy this book. My girlfriend has never really liked reading. But hey, she reads this book over and over. It's a great gift for your significant other. Tell them what you love about them! You won't regret it.
on January 9, 2017
if you're looking for this to be something you can do in a couple days or weeks, buy something else. This is 2+ months at minimum. I bought this in early November for a Christmas present but had to abandon this and get something else.
on January 12, 2016
It's a very cute book. It is a hard cover and is medium sized. Alot of the questions are repetitive, but it also challenges you to think about situations or moments you shared, but in different ways. This book is definitely for couples that have been together AT LEAST 2 years or more. Anytime less than that and you may not even be able to finish filling out the book, without leaving alot of blanks. It is also over 100 pages. So if your thinking about giving this as a gift to someone on a specific date; make sure to purchase it way ahead of time. So you have time to really sit down and put effort into filling it out. Because it will take some time; as it should.
on January 9, 2016
My husband loved this! I got it for our anniversary and had such a fun time filling it out! The questions are thought provoking and make you realize just how much you love your significant other. My hubby now takes it with him everywhere he goes. I recommend, a great buy for an anniversary, valentines day, or just to remind your partner how much they mean to you!
on March 19, 2014
I bought this book for my husband for our first Valentine's Day as a married couple. He's one of those guys that is just hard to shop for and I wanted something beyond the run-of-the-mill Valentine's Day gift of candy or a card. It took about a month to fill out the whole book, and I added pictures and mementos. I found a few other things to go with it, but this was the centerpiece gift. And he loved it. I think he was very touched as he sat right down to read it. And I had a blast filling it out. It was so much fun reminiscing over our years together and remembering special moments, and even thinking about things that I may have never told him about how much he means to me. I don't think you can go wrong with this book as a gift. Who doesn't want to hear about all the reasons someone else adores you?? Not only hear it, but have it written out in their handwriting to keep forever. Perfect.
on March 26, 2014
This is a very sweet (but not overwhelmingly cheesy!) book that I filled out for my boyfriend and gave to him for our anniversary. I'm glad I bought it now rather than earlier on though; we have been dating for four years so there was plenty of material to write about for the book but if I bought it a couple of years ago it wouldn't have gone as well. Be warned that the book mentions marriage, children, and each other's families in a section; I was able to go through that section by joking about our future kids but if that's something you and your loved one haven't discussed even once I wouldn't buy this book. Unless you wanna rip out a couple of pages (which I don't think would be noticeable if you do it carefully).
Also! Filling the book out takes a while. I worked on it during my free-time about one hour or less at a time and it took me nearly two weeks to finish it. Part of that was extra drawings and pictures I pasted in but still.
The book itself asks great questions and can be kind of plain design-wise, but you can take that white space and draw or cut and paste some pictures of you two together or include ticket stubs, pictures of inside jokes, etc.
If you're in a relationship where you've made plenty of memories and are totally comfortable discussing the future (if you aren't married yet or even engaged) then go for it!
on December 31, 2016
The book is a beautiful hardcover, which really makes it seem like it is built to last. There is a decent amount of space for answering the questions and it is very "user-friendly". As for the variety of questions, I'd say this book has the best so far. Simply put, the book is interactive for whomever fills it out, requires a bit of time to fill out AKA very thoughtful and lastly it serves its purpose well--the bf felt quite loved!
on January 30, 2015
My fiance got this for me as a Christmas gift, but decided to give it to me on New Years for our one year engagement anniversary. Hands down - the sweetest, most thoughtful gift he has ever given me (and we've been together over 7 years!). My fiancé is not the expressive type, so this book was the perfect thing for him to get the words going. This had me in tears just in the first few pages, as I read through memories and his deepest thoughts about us as a couple and me as as a person. Some things I never would've guessed he thought or cared about, it's all there. There's even a section you can put memorabilia, pictures, ticket stubs, etc. This book definitely gives that "oomph" and let's you think deep to tell the person you love the most how and why you love them. We are about to get married and I am actually doing one for him and giving it to him on our wedding day. This book really let's you share your story over and over with each other, and I look forward to the day we have children that will be able to read our story too.