Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on October 31, 2012
I have EVERY CD and EVERY book of Caroline Myss and I must say, this one is the best. Known as the "Judge Judy" of the self help world, she's no less tougher but she has dropped or advanced beyond a lot of "method" and ideologies that may confuse a beginner. She has admittedly distilled her message and methods. If you're also a student of Dr David Hawkins, you will understand what I mean. She's saying the same thing but in her very unique Chicago style. I'm on my third listen through of the CD's and finding new insights every time. Caroline has become my new driving buddy. She's always with me in the car and that, dear friends, is where we seem to need it first. She ain't for sissies!
on February 2, 2013
I used to be a follower of Caroline Myss, but this is the CD set that woke me up to the fact that Myss is one bitter cookie. She cannot stand her own students (having seen her act without compassion toward them in an October workshop) and seems to take personal pride when insulting her audience. She seems rage-filled and VERY angry at the world and her fans these days. This CD set is hard to get through as the negativity begins withn the first CD and doesn't let up. The image she projected on her OPRAH special was an act--but then NO ONE ever challenges OPRAH and survives (or lives to see their show aired). Myss certainly has made a significant difference in the world. However, she's devolved into a curmudgeon--the kind of neighbor who gets upset because your child may run across her lawn. I found this CD hard to get through and most of the lessons taught better on her earlier works. Myss prides herself on being a great TEACHER. This was true during the 90's and the early 2000's. I think Myss woukd be better off by placing her energies on herself as the fine line between compassion and anger slips away all too often here. What makes us healthy? I'll tell you...staying away from ANGRY people and this woman in one of them!
on December 10, 2012
I LOVE Carolyn Myss and have read and listened to much of her work. These CD's are especially valuable in understanding our addictions. What they are, how they are formed and how to release them. I heard her talk briefly on an internet program and bought them mainly for this reason. I found I was doing several things which I would never have identified as "addictions" and becoming aware, could change how I was living my life!

Typical Carolyn, she is very blunt and to the point! Most people can gain a lot of wisdom and improve their health by looking into these other points of view, where dieting and nutrition leave off! You can eat the best foods in the world and exercise daily and if you hate your job, or carry around negative emotions about other people and situations (as only one example), the food and exercise alone, will not create the body you so desire. There is more to a Joy Filled life than food and movement alone! I gave it four stars because I felt she was a little too much into "this is THE answer" sometimes and not open enough to there could be other reasons. Still I feel it is very valuable for most people!
on January 18, 2014
I've been an avid listener of Caroline Myss' work for many years. I've heard some people complain about her getting angry at folks on this CD set, but realistically, if you hear what it is she is upset about - it's worth your time to listen to the message she shares on these 6 CD's - one of which is for people to stop being so narcissistic with their own healing. She gives some great practical advice that anyone who is following a spiritual path would be grateful to hear.

If I had more than two thumbs....it would be that many thumbs up!
on October 19, 2012
In oder to promote your health you can choose to take a spiritual remedy which is really powerful or to go chemical which doesn't affect long. These CDs are worth investing your money - you get it back and with a huge interest. Caroline is a very good teacher. She does her work with grace and opens your mind to understand health issues in a crystal clear and simple way. I have been her student many years now and I assure you it works. It really works. Listen these CDs carefully and make them a reality in your own life too. Thanks Caroline, you did it again!
on September 28, 2012
Caroline Myss is not for the weak of heart. She is my favorite author/truth teller; I have read every book and this one does not fail to satisfy. Her technique and ground breaking information is sometimes hard to swallow, however I trust her to get to the root of the matter and set a person straight right out the gate. I listened to this audio twice, as there is so much to glean from her books.
on March 5, 2013
Caroline is one of my favorite spiritual writers, now as a mystic she continues to carry profound messages. I am so thankful that she continues to be her "in your face "self. She does not write for people who want to be treated gently, she writes for people who are interested in knowing. You don't have to agree with her but it is so valuable to hear her wisdom.
on August 6, 2017
I enjoy Caroline, but this, while containing useful information was
lacking in strategies for better health.
on September 8, 2016
Caroline is amazing. Can't get enough of her.
on January 20, 2015