Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 148 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 199 reviews
on December 29, 2014
My 5 year old daughter loves this song... I have heard it so many times, it makes me shutter every time I hear my daughter play it, but I will play it as many times as she request just to see and hear her laugh, dance and ask me "daddy, am I beautiful?", which I reply to her "not as beautiful as me, but you have potential". Just a quick look around... just to make sure I don't get smacked in the back of the head like I usually do for that remark... Good, my wife was no where to be found right now...
on January 4, 2014
I purchased this song for my daughter, who is just starting to listen to pop music. As a person who grew up listening to the Beatles, the Stones, The Who, Crosby Stills and Nash, John Denver, et all, and with my bias towards most modern pop I didn't have any expectations for it. After listening to the song a few times, and hearing it on the radio hear and there, I found it a decent entry as far as teen pop was concerned. After hearing it more and more as it was played around the house, I started to hum along. Now, it is on my iPod. It contains everything that a hit pop song should have: A classic I IV VI V chord progression, a catchy pre-chorus, an even catchier chorus, a solid dance beat, and easy to remember lyrics. It is a nearly perfect, inoffensive, fun to listen to, pop song.
on May 22, 2017
This is a fun energizing song to work out to.
on May 5, 2015
My daughter loves these guys, so, I'm forced to listen in the car & was pleasantly surprised by the words to the song. It's very positive in the world we live in today where women are judged and treated by the way they look. It's a positive message to the younger crowd to accept yourself and realize beauty is just the outside, beauty comes from within& this song portrays this. A+ boys!!!
on March 9, 2017
Great song from a great band.
on April 12, 2017
on May 22, 2014
Nothing separates this band from every band just like it. It's very boring, very stale - this has all been rinsed and repeated before. It has the feel of a bad nursery rhyme. Many would argue that it should be exactly what it is... but I completely disagree. If you want to be remembered - be inventive, be extraordinary - and don't just make pop music. Flop.
on September 6, 2012
This is a very good pop song. tailored for the masses, it has simple chords, a catchy melody, and young-love lyrics. it's a light and happy tune but with nothing groundbreaking; if it's stuck in your head too, go ahead and buy.

one major criticism is that there is a startling lack of harmony, even though there are five vocalists. if you want to hear the harmonies better (they're actually lovely) then a live version found on youtube is probably better.
on April 3, 2014
I am a full throttle adult and love this group. I'm so glad to have music that both my teenager and I can listen to.
on June 3, 2016
I love the lyrics and the sentiment but I can't listen to the song on repeat. Too teenybopper melodically--but fun once or twice through occasionally.