- Hardcover: 360 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (March 19, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198778600
- ISBN-13: 978-0198778608
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 1.4 x 6.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #115,020 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
On What Matters: Volume Three 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
[Parfit's] arguments are rigourous, his writing lucid. * Alex Dean, Prospect *
About the Author
Derek Parfit, All Souls, University of Oxford
Derek Parfit is one of the leading philosophers of our time. He is a Senior Research Fellow at All Souls College, Oxford, Global Distinguished Professor of Philosophy at New York University, and a Fellow of the British Academy and of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. He is the author of Reasons and Persons (OUP, 1984), one of the most influential books in philosophy of the last several decades, and the acclaimed On What Matters: Volume One and Volume Two.