- Paperback: 178 pages
- Publisher: Zarahemla Books (June 30, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 098436031X
- ISBN-13: 978-0984360314
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,949,770 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What of the Night? Paperback – June 30, 2010
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Top Customer Reviews
I was sad to finish the book and hope for more from this great author!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The personal essays in Stephen Carter's collection relate familiar Mormon experiences (non-member boyhood friends, priesthood blessings, missionary service, “wayward” family... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Kevin Klein
Carter does a wonderful job of honest portrayal of the paradoxes found within the Mormon faith, with still a hope that points towards God. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Scooter P.