- File Size: 239 KB
- Print Length: 52 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Simona Rich (February 20, 2017)
- Publication Date: February 20, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06WGWNHVB
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #240,891 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
What You Probably Didn’t Know About Psychology: Occult Roots, Mind Control and NWO Agenda Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I was deeply interested in psychology, particularly child psychology, after having my children, and I read many books by secular experts on the topic. Many of those books invited readers to self-analyze in order to better understand their emotional triggers and thereby better parent their children. I tried my best to follow the guidelines of those books, but found that I mostly failed, or would have some improvements in how I reacted to situations in parenting, but would inevitably fall back on my old habits after a time. Since becoming a born again Christian, I haven't even thought to read anymore on the topic of psychology and found that in Jesus I could ask for and receive guidance. (Please note that I am and always was a good parent, just that I was seeking the best and newest theories on how to raise emotionally intelligent and confident children.)
I really enjoyed reading Simona Rich's overview of the history of psychology because it brought some closure on what I had experienced in seeking strength and improvement from non-Christian, and even, in some cases, evil sources. As you will see in Rich's book, some of the founders of psychology were deeply involved in the occult and their ideas influence even the most well-meaning psychologists today. I can see psychology now for what it is: a form of control by the psychologist and self-worship by the patient.
If you're not a Christian, I suppose you would scoff at these ideas; I would've done so not too long ago. But if your eyes have been opened to the truth of God's Word, then this is a great booklet to help you set your worldviews more deeply with Christ, or to confirm what you've been feeling already about the modern practice of psychology.
Thanks Simona Rich for your work, and I pray that your words will reach a wider audience.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Personality
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Personality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies & Reference