Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on September 7, 2015
GREAT book for self-discovery and analysis. I truly believe that self-mastery is a key to living in our world. This book really gives a good model for self-reflection. It included a questionnaire to take that is a very good instrument for understanding the model.
on February 8, 2009
Janet Boyer's first review of this book is excellent and it gives you a good introduction to this book and the original book it was based on.

I read the "Awakening the Hero Within" book in about 1995. It has meant a great deal to me in personally understanding my own story better and I continue to keep updated through the website which they have developed. I have taught a couple courses using its material in our local library in trying to get people to write their own stories. I use the PMAI with my Philosophy classes at a local university in NJ and the students find it very helpful.

I was delighted to see this "follow-up" and analysis of the PMAI published in 2006 and I continue to find good insights from their work.

Tom McCloskey
on June 28, 2016
Although I purchased this book for a storytelling class the passion that Carol has for storytelling was contagious.
on January 23, 2017
Liked the textbook a lot. The order came in fast and the book is helpful.
on October 8, 2016
This book is essential for a doctoral degree program.
on April 23, 2017
As prom8sed!
on June 15, 2015
It has two test inside (copies) that are very simple to use.
I had fun doing this tests on my own and sharing it with my friends and family
on May 27, 2016
Useful for personal growth and also as guide for group activity.
on March 28, 2015
An easy-to-read, interactive book. Find your story and your place in the story of your life. Great resource​.
on November 24, 2014
Great book. It deosn't only suit your personal development needs, but it's perfect for archetypes understanding and using.