- Series: What Teachers Need to Know about
- Paperback: 146 pages
- Publisher: ACER Press (August 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0864318693
- ISBN-13: 978-0864318695
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,090,816 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Teachers Need to Know About Students with Disabilities
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Dr Peter Westwood has been an Associate Professor of Education and has taught all ages groups, in schools, colleges and universities around the world. He holds awards for excellence in teaching from Flinders University in South Australia and from the University of Hong Kong. Peter has published many books and articles on the subject of learning and learning difficulties, and is currently an educational consultant working out of Macau, China.