Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on November 9, 2015
I bought this book to give my Little Leaguer grandson. I knew he would appreciate Yogi's humor and I hoped he would understand the life lessons given in the framework of baseball. I laughed aloud at some parts and was moved to tears at others. Even if you're not old enough to know the names of the baseball heroes Yogi writes about, it's still a fun read. I'm a baseball fan, so that made the book even more delightful. By the end, I was a little tired of some repetitive themes, but I read the whole thing anyway just for the nuggets buried in Yogi's anecdotes and philosophizing. (Still haven't presented the gift yet so I can't give a 12-year old's review)
on May 20, 2017
Great for Yogi fans!
on September 22, 2013
Grand lessons in life from one of the finest individuals ever to bless professional athletics with his presence. In addition, the book is most amusing and highly entertaining. It carries important counsel for everyone and makes a fitting gift for young athletes in their impressionable years. We've just given a copy to a bright young grandson who pitched his Little League team to their division championship. A thoughtful expression of true manhood and sportsmanship for young and old alike.
on June 3, 2016
Fun, relaxing read. A good one to read @ bed time to go to sleep by. As a fan of the Yankees & Yogi, this lite refreshing book brought back fond memories of those great players & teams of that era. Enjoy!!!
on November 5, 2015
I gave it to a Yogi Berra friend of mine. I thought it would be funny, it's more of a self esteem booster book.
on March 30, 2017
looks great -i like the internal lights in switch - great price - thany you amazon
on November 14, 2015
ENJOYABLE read. I read this a little of a time because I truly enjoyed thinking about what Yogi said. I found his mind fascinating and I spent time wondering how he came up with some of his sayings.
on November 2, 2016
Bought it with 50 life lessons. This book is longer and explains where his malapropos originated. Fun read.
on March 30, 2017
Good stories, but i had hoped for more quotes.
on February 22, 2016
The one and only. A master of the "Mumbleistic Dialog" style of word smithing that few can accomplish.