What Part Of Don't You Understand | Funny Math Teacher Gift T-Shirt
- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Calling all mathematicians and arithmeticians students, teachers and professors; have this complex engineering art and be a proud mechanical engineer! Men, women, dads and moms who are good at Math calculations can also have this cute design at work.
- Boys, girls, kids and toddlers of the tech enthusiasts can also use this in class. Electrical engineers, electronic engineers, civil engineers and chemical engineers can have this as birthday or Christmas presents from fellow Math majors, geeks and nerds!
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This design with a saying, "What Part Of Don't You Understand" is not just for adults, but also for teens, children and little ones. Get this art now and enjoy numbers with great fashion!
- Package Dimensions : 10 x 8 x 1 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Department : Unisex-child
- Date First Available : July 6, 2019
- Manufacturer : Cool Mathematics Professor Student Engineer Art
- ASIN : B07TVX7R72
- Customer Reviews: