Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

What Version is this new Bug's Life?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 23, 2010 10:27:25 PM PDT
Robert Lopez says:
Does anyone have any info on the re-release of Bug's Life, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Monster's Inc. Blu Ray????

Posted on Oct 4, 2010 6:01:01 PM PDT
This new version of a bug's life is the same as the previous BD release. The only difference is that instead of having a digital copy you will have a DVD (which is better), the same goes for the Nightmare Before Christmas.

Posted on Dec 21, 2010 12:31:32 PM PST
the resolution of de dvd on this pack is not good, I have a bugs life dvd that I bought years ago and is better! are they doing bad copies of dvd's when comes with blu-ray ????? ! maybe, so more people go blu !

Posted on Jan 12, 2011 8:01:06 PM PST
D. Knox says:
That wouldn't make much sense. You are already buying the Blu ray disc. The reason for including a DVD in a BD combo pack if for us with children and DVD players in our vehicle and or a portable. Considering those devices are 320x240 the DVD quality seems moot. Of course if you already have a copy of the DVD why buy the combo pack? Just buy the BD.

Posted on Dec 2, 2011 10:09:07 AM PST
Dr. Knox: I buy the BD/DVD combo packs because I currently do not have a BD player, but probably will in the future. I will use the DVD for now, and the BD later...and as such I expect the resolution of the DVD to be top-drawer, at least as good as the previous DVD release. Anything less is unacceptable. So yes, the expectation of a good-quality DVD in these combo packs DOES make sense, for many of us.

Posted on Dec 2, 2011 1:52:46 PM PST
ML1 says:
Dr. Knox: I think the blu-ray+dvd combo is made thinking in those who doesnt have a blu-ray player, its a big business to change to blu-ray and say goodbye to the dvd format, the so low quality of the dvd in the combo pack is unreal! What do you think? Im wrong?
--
Creo que el combo blu-ray + dvd esta hecho para aquellos que no tienen todavia un reproductor blu-ray, es un gran negocio para cambiar a blu-ray y decir adios al dvd, tan baja calidad del dvd en los combo pack es irreal! Que creen? Estoy equivocado?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 19, 2013 8:21:26 AM PDT
compsciguy says:
You can't buy just the BD, can you? All BDs come in those combo packs, if it's from Pixar, right? I never heard of getting a Pixar BD on its own. They are ALL combos.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Sep 23, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 19, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about