Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on July 23, 2011
If you are curious, concerned or downright fearful of the much anticipated 2012 then this book will empower you. Eloheim puts to rest societal fears that get thrown around with understanding of how humans think and tend to act. They empower the individual by helping to see that we each get to choose our experiences and how we react to them. This book makes me feel more peaceful about the future because it is within my control to feel safe regardless of anything going on around me and know I can have tools to handle challenging circumstances there for my growth as well as enriching all of my experiences.
Thanks Eloheim
on July 23, 2011
I didn't really believe most of the predictions about doom and gloom at the so-called end of the Mayan calendar on 12/21/2012, but it's great to read a very positive perspective on the "end of the world" propaganda.

After reading this book, I am reminded that Earth is a fantastic playground for the soul. It's too precious to be destroyed. The Eloheim's humor and direct approach to the questions are as refreshing as the cool mist of a waterfall!

Thank you for this!

Other Eloheim books I have read: The Choice for Consciousness: Tools for Conscious Living, Vol. 1,The Homo Spiritus Sessions: Vol. 1
on July 25, 2011
With all the hype on 2012 this is the first book that did not cost 20 bucks and say nothing no one else said.
The price is right and the information made the most sense to me. Now you don't know me but I have read a lot of these books.
For three bucks you can read her other books and feel that you can get some insight on how you can be an insightful human, and start to be a
conscious human. There is many more hints and understanding on one's reasons why one's lives the way one's chooses to live, too. adios
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 23, 2012
Veronica Torres channels a group called the Elohim, the same group that created mankind in Genesis, I'm assuming. I found some gems of information in this short book, and few new things, but overall, it seemed like the Elohim were somewhat vague at times. This was my introduction to Torres, and I see that she has a radio show with archived talks, so I will be checking into her work more thoroughly.

Here's one of the gems I found in the book that went along with some of the hypnotic regression work I've read; ' . . . you only need a small percentage of your soul to run a human body. It doesn't take much of a soul to run the human form(could have fooled me, because sometimes it seems as if I need more energy than I have to run mine). . . .There's a big portion of your soul doing other stuff right now." Loc 173-1343. Okay, Elohim, what the is the rest of my soul doing? That's what I really want to know.

And here's something ascension(sion/heaven? ascend to heaven?); "With ascension you are actually coming more fully into the physical form; you're not leaving the physical form. Ascension is a very different way to experience Earth and being human." Loc 182-1343 Okay, so is this why we hear that Jesus didn't actually die, but went to the far corners of the Earth, teaching his message? He didn't fly on up to heaven like the Bible says, but came more fully into his human body(He Walked The Americas). I wish someone would ask the Elohim that question and is that what is going to happen sometime after 2012?

Here's a teaching that should be shouted from the mountain tops: "Everybody in my life, everything in my life, is my creation. And as my creation I take 100 percent responsibility for it being there and I take 100 percent responsibility for how I choose to interact with it." Loc 441-1343

All in all, this book has some good information, and it's a positive look at the dreaded date of 2012. Well worth reading, though it's very short.
on July 24, 2011
Finally,information that makes sense and actually supports the fact that we are creators, not victims. What do we want to create for 2012, what do we want to experience in these next few years? These are the questions we should be asking ourselves. I am so tired of all the fear, and so ready for some spiritual common sense. Thank you so much for this book
on December 18, 2011
I listened to this on my Kindle 3G by having the lady voice accompany me through some household chores. I reread my favorite text paragraphs in the Kindle to savor the flavor of the words. For me this is an easy read, logical, and a lot of fun! Veronica told us today that the print version is coming out before Christmas, 2011, so I will be able to give short printed gifts to my non-Kindle friends for Christmas or for New Year 2012!

Thank you, Veronica, for providing me this delightful viewpoint in Kindle and in print.
on February 28, 2012
Such a timely book. I picked it up as i needed some light in this area, what with so many videos i receive about solar flares killing 33% of the world population as per USA Government remote viewers & other doom day prophecies given by people who have track records in accurate predictions. This book is a life saver, bores through all such prophecies and examines events from the higher mind. Examines all angels & questions & empowers. Would like to have an audio book version CD of it to play for family too....i hope the author hears my call/Request.
on July 24, 2011
I love this book! Like most of the world, I've had some trepidation about the soon-to-be-here 2012 and what it could mean. Not any more. I was blown away by Eloheim's answers about 2012, including the Aztec Calendar, The Hopis Indians and is Jesus coming back?.

Eloheim takes a comforting, fearless perspective on 2012 and puts it into language we can all understand.

I would highly recommend this book for anyone whether you're interested in 2012 or not. It's full of wonderful tools and information we can all use in every aspect of our lives.

Thank you Veronica and Eloheim!
on May 28, 2012
I have read several books on the subject and found this one did not give answers, but averted the reader to other subjects; which isn't all bad, but then the title is misleading. The first half of the book is not very informative, however the last part of the book with supposed 'definitions' is actually more insightful, and by description leads the reader to ponder making changes to the way one lives in order to gain a better earthly 'experience'... it was this part of the book where I made several notes and bookmarks since I found the information very useful.
on December 25, 2012
There were some interesting concepts in this very simplistic book, but it's all the figment of one person's imagination. I just didn't buy its authenticity and would not recommend it, even for people who like to read this kind of stuff like I do.