Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 20, 2015
I have hit the jackpot with this book and I wouldn't be more happy. I enjoy previewing children's books before gifting them to my niece who is excited to start reading on her own. I think that this book is the perfect for her seeing that she is being exposed to a world where she will have to begin doing things on her own. I enjoyed the author's use of rhymes to enhance the flow of the story as well as the emphasis placed on the imaginative process. I think parents who are frequently away from their children should get this book as a means of encouraging their children to develop a sense of self adventure. It is the perfect children's book and I look forward to reading more from this author.
Enthusiast: Bakingon July 14, 2013
What Will I Play While You Are Away? (Deployment Series) by James Thomas
first wanted to read this book because I thought what a unique idea for a book.
Love the ideas in the book, especially the paper chains and how the days are counted til your dad is back home.
Lots of things to play with and to take photos of them all and mail them so they don't feel left out.
on July 30, 2014
My son really enjoyed this book, he especially liked the pictures and the great ideas. We will definitely make the paper chain when Daddy has to travel . Makes the time go a little faster.
on June 28, 2010
My kids really enjoyed reading this. They liked the rhymes. Mr. Thomas did a great job with this.
on July 10, 2014
I use to like it but now it's not that good you guys should make a book that kids would love so much that thil whant to read it over and over again...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse