Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 25, 2014
Every woman NEEDS to read this book BEFORE taking her oncologists word as "gold"! The cancer industry is all about their bank accounts. Yes, cancer is a poison...yes, we want it "outta here now!"...but why are we treating one poison with more poison?? It's insane and unreasonable. Chemotherapy can CAUSE cancer! Anti-hormore drugs can CAUSE cancer! The FDA has even slapped this black-box warning on the labels. Ask your oncologist: if he/she were diagnosed with cancer, would he/she take the standard of treatment? Would they prescribe it to their grandmother, mom, wife or daughter? My doctor answered NO! There ARE other options available to women dealing with breast cancer...I know. I'm going that route myself and it's so much safer, less aggressive and healthier on our body than the current so-called protocol. Ask questions. Read up on ALL your options. Get second or third opinions. This is your body. Your choice.
13 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 19, 2016
Very insightful BUT not for the faint hearted; Upon re-searching many points I as a Nurse found it Very ~
Scarey to know research like this has been around since the 70's and IS NOT presented as viable Facts; by Doctor(s) or Cancer Institutes or other sources. Our industries ignore these & we do too as a whole. After a scare that turned out to be nothing; I was told to get this by a Naturepathy. I am SO Glad I did; & struggling to implement necessary changes. Every little thing you (can do) or (add) or (avoid) can greatly increase your viable health. I highly recommend this book. It its a data base of proven specific ~verified research and though their are Newer book(s) this one is Specific baseline and Not mumbo jumbo that is not researched that one must becareful of. Excellent.
5 people found this helpful
on February 1, 2016
A must read for all women. Easy to understand. Having had a Stage 1 cancer diagnosis this gave me much needed information to help me on my quest for health. Conventional medicine has this information but refuses to acknowledge and use it for the health of women. Wish I had this book and knowledge 20 years ago prior to my hysterectomy. All of my symptoms were there and this could have saved me much pain and suffering. If this was taught in medical schools women would be better off in their overall health. I also know I would not have had to deal with the Stage 1 diagnosis and my health could of and should have been protected.
on November 26, 2013
Great book! I've researched this subject so much that I thought I've read just about everything there was to know. I couldn't be more wrong! I haven't finished reading this book yet but so far what Dr. Lee writes about makes A LOT of sense. Granted some chapters get pretty technical. If you have breast cancer or want to prevent breast cancer, this is a MUST HAVE!

Breast cancer affects 1 out of 8 women. Unfortunately It's becoming more and more common due to GMO, our toxic environment and obesity. I wished I had found this book much earlier.
9 people found this helpful
on July 23, 2016
This book is a must read for anyone with a new diagnosis of cancer. It can keep you from making stupid mistakes that put your life at risk. Sadly, I didn't see this until three years after mine and now I live with the "side effects" of the "Gold Standard Care" (cut - poison - burn) and my mangled body, not to mention having to live with the fear of secondary cancers caused by the treatments I was given. This book exposes a lot of lies told by the oncology community. I wish I'd have seen this three years ago. I sure would have done things differently.
7 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 17, 2015
Very informative. I knew some of the information given in this book but some of it shocked me. This is a must read! I know that this book pertains to women, but more and more men are getting breast cancer these days. I took a lot of information from this book and changed how we do so many things.
on August 20, 2015
A really, really important book -- FULL of information every woman should be aware of, although mainstream doctors aren't going to be terribly excited when you present them with the proven statistical evidence in the book, even though it's written by renowned physician, Dr. Lee.
on March 6, 2013
I love this man. Once again, the medical community taking stabs in the dark about an issue, choose something that certainly they would never condone, and bad mouth it to the public as being the culprit. All the hype over the years about 'stay away from soy products and other plant estrogens if you've had breast cancer' is so ridiculous.

Menopause symptoms are a living hell. Breast cancer be damned! If it comes back at least I will be able to say that I was able to live without mood swings, hot flashes, sleep disturbance, and actually having a sex life. I am comfortable and happy again.
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on May 23, 2017
Worked for me. I used the information in the book when the doctor found a lump. Must not have been cancer as I've had no problems. The other book about Menopause is very good too.
One person found this helpful
on January 5, 2018
Even though this book is now a bit dated - it contains important information that every woman should know. I highly recommend reading this!
One person found this helpful