Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
What are the different sounds? They are not listed!
asked by J. Bradford on April 28, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Brook, ocean, rain, white noise, waterfall, meadow (crickets and hissing, water snoises), city (traffic noise), fire (popping wood), Meditation( weird zen music), and train.
Hawkeye answered on May 22, 2011
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hear the sound on their website http://soundofsleep.com/
E. Lewkut answered on December 16, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Also was going to buy, but opted for a very cheap MP3 player ($12.99), $.99 brown noise song (74 mins), and used my iHome portable speaker (~$20)-all from Amazon. Cheaper and I can use the things separately when I want. My husband does have to turn it on when he gets up, but no biggie.
Jen answered on May 28, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
YouTube has a video of all the sounds. I used to have a downloaded loop of sounds from iTunes too but I could hear the distinct fades in and out from the end of the loop to the beginning. If you're not sensitive to that, fine - but for those that are sound invest in a good sound machine.
Cougar answered on July 11, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I thought Brown noise was also included.
YesImOver13 answered on September 16, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks bought a 99 cent App for my iPhone that works fine
And u can actually mix sounds and save them.
J. Bradford answered on May 22, 2011
Comment | 2 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product