Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
What comes in the box when I order it?
asked by Amazon Customer on December 14, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
K.W. Singer: The box contains the following - 1. The TomTom unit itself, in a very nice plastic storage container. 2. A USB cable to connect the TomTom to your computer for charging and updates from TomTom.com. 3. A cable to plug the TomTom in to your vehicles 12 Volt suppply, for operation and battery charging. 4. An adhesive mounting disc to mount the unit as desired. 5. A 35 page, multi language User Guide booklet, 17 pages of which are in English. 6. A certificate with your promotion code number on it so you may access the web site for map and or traffic updates. R.E.W.
R. E. WORSLEY answered on December 14, 2012
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
As I recall, unit, car charge cable, computer cable (USB), suction mount - but suggest you go to TomTom.com and check
S. M. Harris answered on December 14, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The GPS a window mount and power cord is what I can remember- hope this helps.
Thomas P. Pursley answered on December 14, 2012

A
The GPS device, a car extension recharger to charge ur GPS while in your car, a cable to connect the GPS to your computer for updating it and other features. The GPS comes with a suction device that is used to attach it to the windshield of your car; I place mine next to my rear-view mirrior.

Everything comes included to get you ready and going on the road. Good luck and Update it when you get it.
Carlos answered on December 14, 2012

A
You get the Tomtom unit, a stand for the car, car charging cable, and some manuels.
PcWizMan answered on December 14, 2012

A
the GPS unit, a bracket to hang it on the windshield, the charging cable, the USB cable, the map update keycode, user manual, and a plastic adhisive disk for dasboard mounting.
Alex Darkow answered on December 14, 2012

A
TomTom XXL
USB Cable
Sucktion cup
Suction Cup glue on adaptor
Promorcode for Lifetime Maps (US, Canada & Mexico only - no Lifetime Maps for Europe!)
User Guide
M. Van Lookeren Campagne answered on December 14, 2012

A
There must be differences depending on when you buy. I got the unit itself, a window mount bracklet, a USB cable and a car charger cable which also gives live traffic updates. However I would NEVER buy or recommend TomTom. For the past year or more their after sales service sucks, there is none. Go to Garmin. After 15 years with TomTom I changed and it's a welcome relief.
Cheers.
FreeBeer answered on December 14, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product