Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc  Passenger Starting at $39.99 Halloween Candy Halloween Tailgate-Garden Amazon Football TV Wall Mounting Dressmaker Dressmaker Dressmaker  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition ErrollGarner Shop Now STEM
What comes in the box with this camera? Thanks!
asked by mom, wife, chick on March 31, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
The camera comes with a battery, sony strap, lens cap, usb cord, charger, warranty. Suggest you purchase a 3rd party 32Gig Memory card class 10, and extra battery with charger. Great Camera best one that I own, better than any of the professional film cameras that I have used over the years. Sony Cyber-camera has a lot of great features built in along with a nice 30x zoom.
RPD answered on March 31, 2013
Comment (1) | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Takei answered on May 11, 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Camera, lens cover, strap, battery, battery charger, manual, USB cable. I strongly suggest you buy a memory, at least 16 Gb and also a travel charger because the one that comes with the camera is uncomfortable.
RZC answered on April 1, 2013
Comments (2) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Camera, manuals, neck strap, usb cord and charger
Tenshi22 answered on March 31, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't remember everything exactly. I know I got the camera, a cord for charging, and a cord for hooking the camera up to the computer. As well as the camera strap.
Caitlin Casavecchia answered on March 31, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product