Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen
Customer Discussions > Smallville: Season 5 forum

What is the deal with Lois and Lana???

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 29, 2006, 11:48:19 PM PDT
Correct me if I am wrong, but according to the comics didn't Clark tell Lana his secret, and I thought he did not meet Lois until he started working at the Daily Planet. Also, if Lois has known him since he was a teenager, without the glasses, then wouldn't she instantly be able to tell that Superman is really Clark?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 5, 2006, 9:22:55 PM PDT
I love the character of Lois and she is played by a great and hot gal, but the writters were idiots to add her to the plot. They felt, they had to add Lois Lane because she was a huge character. yeah she was, but not before metropolis dummies.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2007, 9:38:57 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 12, 2007, 9:40:48 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2007, 9:40:10 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 12, 2007, 9:40:24 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 10, 2008, 10:22:00 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 10, 2008, 10:23:11 AM PDT
Paul says:
Who says the show will last that long. Since it is called "Smallville" maybe that is when it ends. When his Smallville life is over and his metropolis life begins. Better to have Lois early then not to have her at all. Not everything has to be according to the comic books. As long as it is entertaining. Just like red kryptonite. I think what it does too clark in the comics is different then in the tv show but really who cares. As long as it's fun too watch. It is accurate enough for me.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Aug 29, 2006
Latest post:  Apr 10, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.