Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

What ever happened to Marsha Canham?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 9, 2010 12:28:30 AM PDT
Anne in VA says:
She was one of the best and she just disappeared. Does anyone know if she'll make a comeback? I miss her.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 16, 2010 7:45:48 AM PDT
M Marion says:
Marsha Canham retired at one time - and then reappeared on myspace with the announcement that she was working on a sequel to The Iron Rose (one of the brothers) I have not seen anything from her since then (she had even stopped updating her myspace) and that was a while ago. She did mention, however, something about how paranormal is now so popular and maybe not-so-much pirates (or something like that) :( She was my favorite and it is disappointing that she may have just stopped writing...

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 16, 2010 12:02:30 PM PDT
Anne in VA says:
I hope that doesn't mean she's going to start writing paranormal like Christina Dodd did. Marsha Canham was an amazing author. I don't think there was anything thing I read from her that was less than stellar. I think she's one of those authors that didn't get as much recognition as she deserved.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Oct 9, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 16, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
One Touch of Scandal (MacLachlan Family & Friends)
One Touch of Scandal (MacLachlan Family & Friends) by Liz Carlyle (Mass Market Paperback - September 28, 2010)
3.5 out of 5 stars (42)