Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Presto! Laundry Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Fire Tablets Kindle Paperwhite Prince Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

What happened to his next book: Radioactive Love Song?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 20, 2009 12:40:33 PM PDT
Torako says:
We were looking forward to reading his 2nd young adult novel but it's been removed from Amazon.com. It's still on Amazon.ca. Anyone know why?

Posted on Mar 27, 2009 10:40:15 AM PDT
Jennifer says:
I'm a librarian who had ordered the book from our vendor. The order has cancelled and the book now lists as "Product cancelled". I suspect it's really just delayed for some reason, but so far I have no other info from the publisher.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 11, 2009 12:06:43 PM PDT
Torako says:
From March 5, 2009 interview on jackcentral.com:

On the subject of literature, do you have any projects in the pipeline now?

Alexie: I've got tons of books. I've got a new book of poems coming out shortly called Face. This fall, I have a book of short stories coming out called War Dances. Next spring is the release of the sequel to my young adult novel. The sequel's called The Magic and Tragic Year of my Broken Thumb. And I have a novel coming out fall of 2010 called Fire with Fire. And then I have another young adult novel coming out the Spring after that called Radioactive Love Song, and then I have another novel coming out the fall after that called Thunder and Lightning.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Mar 20, 2009
Latest post:  Apr 11, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about