- File Size: 705 KB
- Print Length: 348 pages
- Publisher: St. Joseph's Media (June 1, 1994)
- Publication Date: June 1, 1994
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00405R6TO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#427,491 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #255 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Religion > Christianity > Biblical History & Culture > Historical Theology
- #301 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Biographies > Popes & the Vatican
- #365 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership > Church History
What has happened to the Catholic Church? Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only reason why I gave it four stars is the Sedevacantist position. While I can certainly agree that our Popes as of late seem to be more concerned with being modern than being Catholic, I can't go so far as to say we do not have a legitimate Pope in office. I don't see why Jesus would let His bride go without a head for so long.