Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM
What is the weight limit?
asked by ebonySCYTHE on April 29, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Vernon answered on April 29, 2013
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I can't say for sure what the exact weight but I did have a gallon of milk and about a pound of beef, some fresh vegetables and some juice in it last summer when I rode to the grocery store.
H. P. answered on April 29, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Wald does not list a weight limit on their website. However... It's probably more than you want to carry. I've discovered that the weak link for me isn't my baskets - it's my steel rack, which when the baskets are loaded, flexes quite a bit. But I've had these baskets loaded with canned goods, frozen meat, milk, oj and other heavy stuff, and they had no problems.

In short, unless you're carrying uranium bars, these baskets will almost certainly handle the weight just fine.
Joe Bob "Barefoot Okie in FL" answered on May 1, 2013
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I load a lot of weight. Groceries, laundry, etc and it holds fine.
Catalina Sanchez answered on April 30, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've carried up to 40 pounds in it.
Light Pebble answered on April 5, 2015
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product